Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it possible to trade our #1 Pick for....

Is it possible to trade our #1 Pick for a #1 and a #2 and pick up both Kenechi Udeze and Tommie Harris? It just seems like we are not going to get enough Free Agents to have enough impact on our D Line? I'm getting really concerned I might see Wistrom and Berry signed to another team any minute! :(

Had we traded Champ to Detroit it would have been VERY possible. Now, the best we can do trade-wise is try to score Ogunleye from Miami or simply trade down with a team like Houston for a #1 and #2 and still get Udeze, Will Smith or Wilfork.

There are a lot of options with Houston's pick in the 2nd round. We could go more D-Line depth, CB, S or LB. Ben Watson, the TE for Georgia, would be a possibility. Heck, we could even still get a pretty decent WR if that's what Gibbs wants.

Originally posted by dallasfan

I believe Berry is in dallas now and will be there until tommorow, unless things go our way. ;)

How in the heck did we let Berry get to Dallas before we could talk to him? :doh: Jerruh is almost as good at schmoozing as the Danfather.

Originally posted by Dapo

Scientifically impossible

"If history has taught us anything, it's that nothing is impossible." Godfather II

We just need to get Cerrato to plant a kilo of black tar heroin in Tommy Harris's trunk then anonomously call the cops. If we do that we could probably wait until the 5th round to get him.

Of course the downside is that we'd have to hope he beats the case in court. Still it seems like it's worth the risk to me.

Originally posted by Skinhead

They just updated FA signings and trades for the past week and the interesting thing I heard was that the trade for Brunell was for next years 3rd round not this years. Did I hear that right?????????

If that's the case, it's most likely a condition 3rd that can escalate to a higher pick. Teams that want to hold onto their picks for the current year usually do this. Miami did it with Fiedler, the pick was reported as a 2nd but I think if he takes 80% of the snaps it becomes a first.

Originally posted by Skinhead

They just updated FA signings and trades for the past week and the interesting thing I heard was that the trade for Brunell was for next years 3rd round not this years. Did I hear that right?????????

No, it's for this year's 3rd round. If it were for next years I would be dancing a jig right now. I don't know how to be dancing a jog, but I'd be dancing one! :laugh:

Originally posted by BCS: BadContractSexton

We just need to get Cerrato to plant a kilo of black tar heroin in Tommy Harris's trunk then anonomously call the cops. If we do that we could probably wait until the 5th round to get him.

Of course the downside is that we'd have to hope he beats the case in court. Still it seems like it's worth the risk to me.

I really like your idea, BCS. :laugh: We might have to wait FOREVER for him to be eligible again. :rotflmao:

Archived