Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skins tickets for sale

joe

Two seats, in section 416. They are high, but they are cheap, $890.00 for the 10 game package, which is face value. Parking is an extra $200.00, but one need not buy the parking if you don't need it. I would like to sell the whole package together to a member of this board, who I consider, after all these years of reading posts, to be friends.

If interested, send me an email at jpgervas@mail.va.gov

I'm seeing a lot of season's tickets available.. and for the life of me I can't imagine anyone giving them up. At least not this year :)

What am I missing? You know I'd snag them from you if the drive wasn't 25 hours each way :)

Glad to see you're still around Joe. You should post more... we miss you.

DH

I can't speak for others, but I can tell you why mine became available. My extended family have been going to games for years. I have, for the past dozen years or so, been using tickets on the lower level that were my aunts, and now are in my cousin's name. My aunt went until she was 84, and needed a hip replacement. She was fine at the games, but the walk from the parking lot at RFK to her seats was too much for her. Lucky me, the seats were on the 49 yard line at RFK. They are on about the 46 at FedEx.

Anyway, all this time, my wife's uncle was on the waiting list. He, of course, had other tickets, but put himself on the list for his neice and nephew, my wife and her brother. Those seats are in the upper deck and are the seats that I sold. I have been selling them to friends and neighbors since the skins moved to FedEx, but two years ago I was burned by a neighbor (a kid really), who told me he wanted them, but then reneged.

Last year, another friend bought them, but he can't use them this year. Since I have liked the people on this board since its inception, I thought that this was the best place to insure that they went to someone who would appreciate them.

Too late, I realized that I should have specified that the purchaser make a contribution to the site. Next year perhaps, or I'll have to look into buying a hat or T-shirt, or both.

I lurk on the board more than post anymore, but I have not gone away. I just don't have the time that I used to to read all the threads, and sometimes I feel that I will be repeating things that have already been said.

• 1 month later...

Archived