Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where does Tim Hasselback fit into all this?

Commander PK

I hope he fits into a seat next to Elisabeth at home. I like Tim and he is a good QB but I have a personal bias involving Gibran and his brother, so that's why I wanna keep Gibby as 3rd string. I talk to Gibran and his brother before (sometimes) and after games. I got to know them at camp and they are great people.

Originally posted by inmate running the asylum

Well he's 3rd stringer until someone better comes along, and that aint Hamsandwich. :laugh:

Why is everyone so down on Hamden? :paranoid: Sure, he's about as green as they come, but I don't see a reason why he couldn't sit at #3.

Originally posted by Skinsfan75

I liked Hasselback, I thought he showed a lot last year. It would be great if they did keep him as a third stringer. Ramsey is definately the better of the two, but I think for once we could have some stability at that position if they kept him:cheers:

He made Wureffel look like he had a cannon arm though :paranoid:

True he is not a prototypical Gibb's QB......but most 3rd stringers arn't. Fact is, he may not have a cannon for an arm....but he was much cooler under pressure then Ramsey and showed far better pocket presence. Granted most of you are thinking of the game when he had a 0 passer rating....but all in all I think he played pretty well last year (at the very least showed that he belongs in this league).....I'd keep him as our third stringer in a heart beat.

Archived