Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nfl total access-Lavar Arrington

Lavarleap56

May have already been posted but Lavar was interviewed by Terrell Davis and i took not of 2 things

1) He appeared excited about being coached by Joe Gibbs due to him bringing instant respect and accountability.

2) The rumors are true of Jevon Kearse coming to D.C. and he said that the reports are accurate as he spoke to Jevon at the super bowl. Jevon is very interested in playing with his "boy" again"G.Williams" Arrington also spoke about what music and stuff he listents to before a game and said he prefers soundtracks like Gladiator and Armagedon etc.

Originally posted by lavarleap56

2) The rumors are true of Jevon Kearse coming to D.C. and he said that the reports are accurate as he spoke to Jevon at the super bowl. Jevon is very interested in playing with his "boy" again"G.Williams" Arrington also spoke about what music and stuff he listents to before a game and said he prefers soundtracks like Gladiator and Armagedon etc.

I could be wrong, but I think I remember reading an article where it said Lavar blasted Tool in the weight room in the offseason. Does anyone else remember reading anything like that? If it's true that's even more reason to :notworthy Lavar.

Thats right Lavar was blasting TOOL but before games he likes the soundtracks because it is a gradual build of emotion and energy that he can harness and let loose on the field. He said he cant listen to hip-hop or any music like that because he gets to pumped to quick and it makes himexhaust himself before kickoff.

Originally posted by lavarleap56

Thats right Lavar was blasting TOOL but before games he likes the soundtracks because it is a gradual build of emotion and energy that he can harness and let loose on the field. He said he cant listen to hip-hop or any music like that because he gets to pumped to quick and it makes himexhaust himself before kickoff.

Thank you for the clarification.

Archived