Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets

Skip to my lou

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by dieselfan44

How long were you on the list.. I've been on a year and expect to wait many more

Funny story now that it is brought up... my dad signed up on the list in 1968. He called in 1993 and put me on the list(i was #45,000ish) and asked if he was still on there (from 1968). They told him he was like # 1,500 or so - we were shocked that the list still existed/and the fact he moved around a bit as well. A year or 2 later we got the call... If you just got the letter, you are probably going to get the bill for the tix real soon and they dont waste anytime asking for payment...SKIP TO MY LOU - Did they tell you what section your in?

Just like Skins0128 said, when I called, they said after May 1, I'd be getting all the info, seat location etc.

I think I was on the list for 5 years, I'm still in disbelief, and part of me thinks I was scammed, but I've talked to sooo many people at the Redskins, it must be true.

I was wondering how my name moved so quickly and 2 different people have told me of an expansion to the stadium. Quite frankly, I didn't think there was much more room. Any one else hear anything like this???

Still pumped, I'm treating this offseason like no other.

Woulda been nice to bring back another Daytona 500 trophy to Redskins Park, but I'll settle for a playoff run.

Good God is May ever gonna get here?????

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

Archived