Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Draft in NY

Dickens

Has anyone here gone to see the NFL Draft live in NY? If you have please offer any advice. How early should we get there? Is it worth it, etc?

A bunch of my friends are thinking of going. We've already done the Fed Ex draft parties and they are a blast but now we want to head up to NY to see it all go down in person. Thanks!

I went last year. The tickets are free. I got there about 5 in the am. And i got bracelets, and proceeded to wait on line. At 9 am they starting forming the lines, and then at 11 they let u in. Its a lot of fun. You get a lot of free stuff too. Be sure to get there very early, if u want to ensure tickets. Its at the theatre of msg. Any more questions feel free to PM me.

i have gone the last two years. stay at Hotel Pennsylvania across the street, $100 a night. get up around 6:30-7am and get some breakfast. then find the line at MSG where you get the bracelet/ticket (for free). then find the other line for people who have the bracelet/ticket, and wait until about 10-10:30 when they start letting people in. you should be in line by no later than 8:00 if you are looking for more than one seat.

Archived