Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Future of the Redskins

Hogwash

This country is becoming more and more PC every day it seems.

Do you anticipate the the Washington Redskins Orginization will ever give in to the throngs of people who call the Redskins' name racist toward the native american community?

Though I find it to be ridiculous, i seriously see it happening before the team's 100th anniversary.

What do u all think?

If the PC crowd wins, what new name would be fitting for the national team?

Don't worry, it will come up another 8 or 10 times since it's the post season.

That topic is generally taboo. the pc crowd thinks if it just explains its stupid side often enough, intelligent people will change their minds and see the light.

And the other side thinks the pcer's should take their brain out of their @ss once in a while and sniff the fresh air. if they really want to accomplish something other than making headlines, they'd try to work on feeding the poor, education issues, etc. something that WOULD help the downtrodden and huddled masses.

Excellent Point my friend.

It seems that the ACLU and other PC groups only want to harrass sports teams for the names of their mascots, or try to have the word 'God' removed from everything assosiated with the government. If they really gave a crap about the common man (or woman.....i gota be PC) they would be doing more of the things that u mentioned....

again.....great point my freind..... I like it..

Archived