Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

State of the NFC East, more of the same!

SkinsNYC

Just thinking back to the days of Gibbs and Skins Glory. Is the NFC east really that much more different than it was in Gibbs' heyday.

Randall Cunningham >> McNabb. But better D but see after free agency losses.

Phill Simms >>K. Collins. No LT.

Who's quincy carter? He doesn't compare to Dallas Qb's of recent past.

Not much of a historian, but it does seem like we have much better talent comparatively no? :)

Just thinking back to the days of Gibbs and Skins Glory. Is the NFC east really that much more different than it was in Gibbs' heyday.

Phill Simms >>K. Collins. No LT.

Who's quincy carter? He doesn't compare to Dallas Qb's of recent past.

Not much of a historian, but it does seem like we have much better talent comparatively no? :)

Eagles McNabb is better than Cunningham and the Eagles are better coached. I've tired of thinking that their FA losses will make them less of a team but maybe they've looked so good because both the 'Skins and the Giants were way down and the Cowboys were down. Giants coaching is certainly less than when Gibbs left and their qb situation has degraded extremely. Dallas has a good coach but no qb and no rb but with FA they may be able to fix this.

Eagles McNabb is better than Cunningham and the Eagles are better coached. I've tired of thinking that their FA losses will make them less of a team but maybe they've looked so good because both the 'Skins and the Giants were way down and the Cowboys were down. Giants coaching is certainly less than when Gibbs left and their qb situation has degraded extremely. Dallas has a good coach but no qb and no rb but with FA they may be able to fix this.

Originally posted by SkinsNYC

Cunningham was worse than McNabb. He could have been better but Ryan and Kotite never utilized his talents. The D now is WORSE than it was in the late 80s/early 90s. The year before Jerome Brown was killed in a car accident, the Eagles had one of the greatest defenses ever. Period. Like OPM said, it seems that the Eagles make the unpopular but correct decision in FA every year. I'll stick by Reid and co. until their decisions prove to be destructive.

Talent wise, if a player-by-player breakdown is done between the Skins and Eagles, I highly doubt there is as much of a Redskins edge as you would seem to presume.

Originally posted by SkinsNYC

Cunningham was worse than McNabb. He could have been better but Ryan and Kotite never utilized his talents. The D now is WORSE than it was in the late 80s/early 90s. The year before Jerome Brown was killed in a car accident, the Eagles had one of the greatest defenses ever. Period. Like OPM said, it seems that the Eagles make the unpopular but correct decision in FA every year. I'll stick by Reid and co. until their decisions prove to be destructive.

Talent wise, if a player-by-player breakdown is done between the Skins and Eagles, I highly doubt there is as much of a Redskins edge as you would seem to presume.

One thing I always loved about Joe was that he always made his opponent feel better and superior. He never but them down and always complimented them. He is very sneaky and has something for the league to see he is a mad genius that will win. He always saids he's nothing special and not that good but will all know he's the best.

One thing I always loved about Joe was that he always made his opponent feel better and superior. He never but them down and always complimented them. He is very sneaky and has something for the league to see he is a mad genius that will win. He always saids he's nothing special and not that good but will all know he's the best.

Archived