Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Corey Dillon a Redskin?

Shotgunner

I just caught the end of NFL2NITE and Salsibury Steak and (Stinky) Schlereth, were both saying Dillon would be a good fit in Gibbs one back system.

It looks like the bungles like what they have in Rudi,Rudi Johnson. Dillon will probably be available.

Do you guys think he could be a good addition?:dallasuck :applause:

I just caught the end of NFL2NITE and Salsibury Steak and (Stinky) Schlereth, were both saying Dillon would be a good fit in Gibbs one back system.

It looks like the bungles like what they have in Rudi,Rudi Johnson. Dillon will probably be available.

Do you guys think he could be a good addition?:dallasuck :applause:

Originally posted by orlskinsfan

he is a headcase and is all about himself...dont need another one of those players.....especially since gibbs might be cleaning the roster of those types

I don't know much about Dillon, but is he truly a headcase or does he just need a change of scenary? I know he griped about wanting to leave and retiring during those really horrible years in Cinci. I wouldn't mind him here if he is just frustrated with losing and not a true headcase.

Peace

Originally posted by orlskinsfan

he is a headcase and is all about himself...dont need another one of those players.....especially since gibbs might be cleaning the roster of those types

I don't know much about Dillon, but is he truly a headcase or does he just need a change of scenary? I know he griped about wanting to leave and retiring during those really horrible years in Cinci. I wouldn't mind him here if he is just frustrated with losing and not a true headcase.

Peace

Originally posted by Posse81

I don't think so. He's a headcase AND 30. I don't want him or Deuce Staley. I'd rather go with Betts.

Is Betts the kind of back that could last the season?

My guess is yes in Gibbs' scheme.

He's young and strong. IMO he was misused by Inferior

Originally posted by Posse81

I don't think so. He's a headcase AND 30. I don't want him or Deuce Staley. I'd rather go with Betts.

Is Betts the kind of back that could last the season?

My guess is yes in Gibbs' scheme.

He's young and strong. IMO he was misused by Inferior

I think he would be a great great fit for this team. He'd be our modern day Riggins. What I like the most about picking him up is Gibbs will be the best out of him. I really think Dillion isn't a head case. I think he's a gifted player that got sick of loosing with the Bungles. He needs strong leadership, and Gibbs will give it to him. I think he'd make a good skin, and would have a good career. He'd be a star. But maybe Gibbs doesn't want the big name.

I think he would be a great great fit for this team. He'd be our modern day Riggins. What I like the most about picking him up is Gibbs will be the best out of him. I really think Dillion isn't a head case. I think he's a gifted player that got sick of loosing with the Bungles. He needs strong leadership, and Gibbs will give it to him. I think he'd make a good skin, and would have a good career. He'd be a star. But maybe Gibbs doesn't want the big name.

Archived