Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bugel Quesion

DaFunky1

Was Joe Bugel in here back in October or so to help Kim Helton straighten out the line or was he in here to scout some film for Gibbs? I know what the media reports said, but isn't it odd he said he did not want to coach and now he is coaching?

Just curious...

Was Joe Bugel in here back in October or so to help Kim Helton straighten out the line or was he in here to scout some film for Gibbs? I know what the media reports said, but isn't it odd he said he did not want to coach and now he is coaching?

Just curious...

That was the same time Sonny was on TV with George Michael. GM asked him why Sonny had that grin on his face and was taking such pleasure in the cigar he was smoking. The deal started then. I believe Spurrier was asked to leave because JG was waiting in the wings. Just my two cents.

That was the same time Sonny was on TV with George Michael. GM asked him why Sonny had that grin on his face and was taking such pleasure in the cigar he was smoking. The deal started then. I believe Spurrier was asked to leave because JG was waiting in the wings. Just my two cents.

Archived