Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Gibbs have nascar ramifications?

StevieInferior

WIth recent word that St. Joe was in talks with the Falcons and chose us over them, i wonder whether it will carry ramifications for his Tony Stewart team. Tony Stewart is sponsored by Home Depot. For those of you who don't know, Home Depot is owned by Arthur Blank, Atlanta's majority owner.

WIth recent word that St. Joe was in talks with the Falcons and chose us over them, i wonder whether it will carry ramifications for his Tony Stewart team. Tony Stewart is sponsored by Home Depot. For those of you who don't know, Home Depot is owned by Arthur Blank, Atlanta's majority owner.

Anyway there will be none. Gibbs has just been more of figurehead with Gibbs Racing. His sons pretty much run the entire thing now. Gibbs was there to talk shop with all the sponsers and get more money. He still has the final say in the company though. With the drivers they have they will be fine.

Anyway there will be none. Gibbs has just been more of figurehead with Gibbs Racing. His sons pretty much run the entire thing now. Gibbs was there to talk shop with all the sponsers and get more money. He still has the final say in the company though. With the drivers they have they will be fine.

You can jab at Spurrier but he had a reverence for Gibbs and genuinely wanted to turn our franchise around. The Home Depot and Interstate Batteries released statements supporting Joe. I'd like to see a NASCAR promotion in the FedEx parking lots, and races on the big screens! Gibbs should've got rights to park his NASCAR souvenir haulers in the FedEx parking lots on gamedays that coincide with racedays.

You can jab at Spurrier but he had a reverence for Gibbs and genuinely wanted to turn our franchise around. The Home Depot and Interstate Batteries released statements supporting Joe. I'd like to see a NASCAR promotion in the FedEx parking lots, and races on the big screens! Gibbs should've got rights to park his NASCAR souvenir haulers in the FedEx parking lots on gamedays that coincide with racedays.

Archived