Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone know who will broadcast the press conference?

SmootDawg21

I am in the central time zone, so I will still be at work when the press conference starts. I will run by the house at lunch and Tivo a couple of channels.

Has anyone heard which channels will broadcast the press conference? ESPN? ESPN2? ESPNNews? NFL Network?

Thanks!

I am in the central time zone, so I will still be at work when the press conference starts. I will run by the house at lunch and Tivo a couple of channels.

Has anyone heard which channels will broadcast the press conference? ESPN? ESPN2? ESPNNews? NFL Network?

Thanks!

Wally I'm jealous of your sigfile!!!! You're gonna win the Best Signature Award hands down at next months presentation ceremony. You dirty talented two timing fisheye sucking ****!!! :(

I hate you with a venemous jealousy which knows no earthly limits!!! ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!

;)

J/K. It's great. How did you make it? Did you use a special program?

Wally I'm jealous of your sigfile!!!! You're gonna win the Best Signature Award hands down at next months presentation ceremony. You dirty talented two timing fisheye sucking ****!!! :(

I hate you with a venemous jealousy which knows no earthly limits!!! ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!

;)

J/K. It's great. How did you make it? Did you use a special program?

ESPNews always covers those things

NFL Network covered Tom Coughlin woth the Giants yesterday, so you know they will

I would be willing to bet that ESPN itself will covert something this big too

If ComCast doesn't cover it, then it will prove they are in bed with the Ravens

ESPNews always covers those things

NFL Network covered Tom Coughlin woth the Giants yesterday, so you know they will

I would be willing to bet that ESPN itself will covert something this big too

If ComCast doesn't cover it, then it will prove they are in bed with the Ravens

Archived