Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daniel Snyder pulls Maryland mansion from market, donates it to charity

1 hour ago, tshile said:

Yeah and any time you feel slightly inclined to give a little praise, recall he was part of filming cheerleaders naked without the knowledge (much less permission) and circulating it around his little crew of frat boy jerkoffs. 

or any of the other ways in which he humiliated, demeaned, or outright went after another person simply because he thought he could  

Hate to be that guy, but the part in bold is not true.

What little video footage they had of any of the cheerleaders naked was a normal part of "behind the scenes" videotaping, and of course nudity never gets included in the behind-the-scenes clips in videos that go out to the public...and the cheerleaders usually know ahead of time that this videotaping will be occurring.

What Snyder allegedly did, was request an edited compilation of the video that from all reports consisted a lot of close-ups of boobs and the groin area that were still clothed, not nude. And the close-ups were done in editing, not during the videotaping. I do think that whatever nude footage that happened to get filmed was also added to that compilation, and the cheerleaders had no idea a compilation video was being made...that's the part without their knowledge, not the videotaping itself. Nothing in their contract stated the footage of them would be used in that way (obviously lol). I'm a stickler on this because I have a ton of experience in this arena, except it's with photos during photo shoots and not video during videotaping.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, tshile said:

That is exactly how I felt and feel. 

It still shocks me when people write a list of issues with Snyder, and it’s not even on the list… I cannot understand why that never got traction. My assumption is that as much as people are on the “me too” movement, most people still look at cheerleaders in a way that allows them to write this off as nothing or something they deserved or something inherent to the life they chose…

I think there may have been some "#MeToo" fatigue involved, but let's not forget that it did ultimately goad the NFL into investigating Snyder. I had my doubts about the NFL's involvement and ultimately thought Snyder got off too lightly...he should have been tarred and feathered in public by the cheerleaders involved, IMO. But it did help the league get rid of this clown.

It's sad, but a lot of the "they deserved it due to their lifestyle" criticism came from other women!

4 hours ago, tshile said:

Yeah and any time you feel slightly inclined to give a little praise, recall he was part of filming cheerleaders naked without the knowledge (much less permission) and circulating it around his little crew of frat boy jerkoffs

You just gave me an idea for the name of my next fantasy football team...and even that name is better than Commanders!

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Haha 1