Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To all the younger fans...

ljer

....that never had the chance to see a Gibbs coached team, get ready for a great ride.

Gone will be the dread of the Turner years..."how do I know we're gonna blow this game?"...or the the dread of the last two years knowing deep down we had no shot to win.

Gibbs may struggle a little at first, but I can guarantee you we'll NEVER be out of a game.

Buckle up and enjoy...you're gonna love it. :cheers:

....that never had the chance to see a Gibbs coached team, get ready for a great ride.

Gone will be the dread of the Turner years..."how do I know we're gonna blow this game?"...or the the dread of the last two years knowing deep down we had no shot to win.

Gibbs may struggle a little at first, but I can guarantee you we'll NEVER be out of a game.

Buckle up and enjoy...you're gonna love it. :cheers:

I was 3 when he coached his first season, but I remember the glory days. I didn't know what I know now about the game of football, but I remember the fun and excitement he brought to the team and fans alike.

My very first (and unfortunately last) trip to RFK was the '87 NFC Championship game against the Vikes. Man I can't wait!

I was 3 when he coached his first season, but I remember the glory days. I didn't know what I know now about the game of football, but I remember the fun and excitement he brought to the team and fans alike.

My very first (and unfortunately last) trip to RFK was the '87 NFC Championship game against the Vikes. Man I can't wait!

Originally posted by sippin2020

I can't wait 'till the halftime adjustments. It's a staple of his game that has been lost for 12 years. HAIL!

There has been no better at this than Joe Gibbs & Co. Gone are the days of game day futility. Man it's going to be fun.

Originally posted by sippin2020

I can't wait 'till the halftime adjustments. It's a staple of his game that has been lost for 12 years. HAIL!

There has been no better at this than Joe Gibbs & Co. Gone are the days of game day futility. Man it's going to be fun.

Originally posted by Ænima

I am a younger fan that has never seen Gibbs coach. I am excited, but honestly I still can't get that dreadful feeling out of my stomach that this is going to be just another let-down.

Not this time. Bank it!

Originally posted by Ænima

I am a younger fan that has never seen Gibbs coach. I am excited, but honestly I still can't get that dreadful feeling out of my stomach that this is going to be just another let-down.

Not this time. Bank it!

I'm a younger fan, but i do slightly remember the 91 superbowl. And Ive seen a tape of that game, and those highlight tapes of his superbowl winning seasons. I have worshiped Gibbs and know that he is the god of the Redskins franchise, but never really saw a live game of his that I remember.

But I cannot wait, this is going to be awesome!!!!

I'm a younger fan, but i do slightly remember the 91 superbowl. And Ive seen a tape of that game, and those highlight tapes of his superbowl winning seasons. I have worshiped Gibbs and know that he is the god of the Redskins franchise, but never really saw a live game of his that I remember.

But I cannot wait, this is going to be awesome!!!!

I have watched so many f'n videos of him but will never be watching it live. I was so happy when i found out he got the job... Ahh This should be fun. If we kept spurriur another season I might have had a heart attack!

I have watched so many f'n videos of him but will never be watching it live. I was so happy when i found out he got the job... Ahh This should be fun. If we kept spurriur another season I might have had a heart attack!

My son is 17, Riggo, and he's one of the biggest 'Skins fans I've ever met. The only era in 'Skins history he knows firsthand is the post-Gibbs era, which I guess is now the pre-Gibbs era. :)

I'm thrilled that he can get a taste of the glory days. He deserves it with his dedication to a team that hasn't won anything for the bulk of his lifetime. :cheers:

Archived