Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Insomniac thread: 2022 - Week 3 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

11 hours ago, zCommander said:

Seems like the week went pretty fast, well at least for me it did. I know we should be able to beat the Iggles but not too optimistic as I was earlier in the week. I am hoping JDR has his defense playing a little harder and smarter after being grilled by the reporters on Thursday. He wasn't too happy about the questions they were asking him and shut them down. Hopefully he feels he is on the hot seat now. 

Regardless... 1067865479_EaglesSuckcopy.gif.3f6bc0a1566f0e2f79b38da809155fdd.gif 1784564620_EaglesSuck.gif.c0e008d6b9244a2251ca3ba3a8c8ba6e.gif

I am just going to lay back and enjoy some episodes of Prefect Strangers or whatever else I can stream and sip on some red wine. :)

HTTC!

I just hope he continues to blitz Davis. I think that's where he's best. Honestly I like blitzing Holcomb too but I want to be aggressive 

• Like 2

Damn it! Guess I should have checked Home Depot first last night. They don't have the straw I need to put on the new seeds... I will need to go to the Fairfax, VA store instead. I am going to VA tomorrow so I guess the grass will have to wait now. Oh well the dinking will just have to start early today then...lol

11 minutes ago, zCommander said:

Damn it! Guess I should have checked Home Depot first last night. They don't have the straw I need to put on the new seeds... I will need to go to the Fairfax, VA store instead. I am going to VA tomorrow so I guess the grass will have to wait now. Oh well the dinking will just have to start early today then...lol

@zCommander tonight:

0b4.gif.c24ce7323b5e031184e88882f1b02799.gif

• Haha 1