Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm so sorry MR. Snyder

yonisredskins

Now I understand why you do the things you do, You are just like all of us; a die-hard Skins fan that's willing to do anything in your power to bring the Redskins back to glory days. We always doubted your motives, actions and your medling into coaching and personel matters. But all along you where just trying to make changes for the better. I'm sorry I doubted you, and thank you for bringing Mr. Joe Gibbs back.

Come on guys let's give Snyder some props for making this day a historical one in Redskins history.:applause:

Now I understand why you do the things you do, You are just like all of us; a die-hard Skins fan that's willing to do anything in your power to bring the Redskins back to glory days. We always doubted your motives, actions and your medling into coaching and personel matters. But all along you where just trying to make changes for the better. I'm sorry I doubted you, and thank you for bringing Mr. Joe Gibbs back.

Come on guys let's give Snyder some props for making this day a historical one in Redskins history.:applause:

This ought to be an interesting thread. And, to think, Ray Rhodes was going to be the hire because Snyder just wanted a yes man. Oh, wait, maybe not. Right now the Times is producing an article on why Gibbs will fail. They won't apologize :).

This ought to be an interesting thread. And, to think, Ray Rhodes was going to be the hire because Snyder just wanted a yes man. Oh, wait, maybe not. Right now the Times is producing an article on why Gibbs will fail. They won't apologize :).

I'm not sure that Snyder could do anything else to show me his dedication to the franchise than what he's been doing the past week. He was as aggressive as ever starting from day one, traveling coast to coast even on Christmas to bring in a coach.

What else can you ask from him?

I'm not sure that Snyder could do anything else to show me his dedication to the franchise than what he's been doing the past week. He was as aggressive as ever starting from day one, traveling coast to coast even on Christmas to bring in a coach.

What else can you ask from him?

Originally posted by jaxskins

Yea thanks Mr. Snyder for making the skins the laughing stock of the NFL so that Joe Gibbs couldn't stand it anymore and had to come back to restore respectablity.

Joe Gibbs - "True Fan of the Washington Redskins"

THIS IS A VERY GOOD DAY but, let us not forget the agony of dealing with Snyder's stubborness over the last 5 years,

Originally posted by jaxskins

Yea thanks Mr. Snyder for making the skins the laughing stock of the NFL so that Joe Gibbs couldn't stand it anymore and had to come back to restore respectablity.

Joe Gibbs - "True Fan of the Washington Redskins"

THIS IS A VERY GOOD DAY but, let us not forget the agony of dealing with Snyder's stubborness over the last 5 years,

Originally posted by Chief skin

I disagree... ALL is forgotten, and ALL is forgiving because the impossible has happened.

As a Redskins fan, how could you not feel anything but positivity right now!!!

:cheers: :40oz: :pint:

Archived