Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The silence is broken!!!

bayougator

THANK YOU for the info!!!!! Gibbs will do wonderful things with Patrick (and vice versa). He's made incredible things happen w/ QBs w/ 1/2 the talent of Patrick, so I'm really salivating over what these two will accomplish together. I can't help but believe that seeing what Pat did in the beginning of the year when he was healthy played a significant part in Joe's decision to come back. He's never had a franchise QB... until now. Pat's strong arm and fearless pocket presence is a lot like our 91 SB QB Rypien, except Pat throws the ball from a higher position, which will make him better at avoiding the batted balls that sometimes plagued Ryp.

And I guarantee Gibbs won't leave him out there to get creamed like Spurrier did!!!

The Skins are BACK!!!

THANK YOU for the info!!!!! Gibbs will do wonderful things with Patrick (and vice versa). He's made incredible things happen w/ QBs w/ 1/2 the talent of Patrick, so I'm really salivating over what these two will accomplish together. I can't help but believe that seeing what Pat did in the beginning of the year when he was healthy played a significant part in Joe's decision to come back. He's never had a franchise QB... until now. Pat's strong arm and fearless pocket presence is a lot like our 91 SB QB Rypien, except Pat throws the ball from a higher position, which will make him better at avoiding the batted balls that sometimes plagued Ryp.

And I guarantee Gibbs won't leave him out there to get creamed like Spurrier did!!!

The Skins are BACK!!!

Pat is the man. Here is the greatest quote from ESPN...

"He was always afraid L.T. would kill his quarterback, so sometimes he'd only send one receiver out in a pattern and use everyone else to block. You think Patrick Ramsey's gonna get killed this year? Forget it."

That's right Gibbs will keep Pat on his feet and healthly. Tell him to get better soon.

Pat is the man. Here is the greatest quote from ESPN...

"He was always afraid L.T. would kill his quarterback, so sometimes he'd only send one receiver out in a pattern and use everyone else to block. You think Patrick Ramsey's gonna get killed this year? Forget it."

That's right Gibbs will keep Pat on his feet and healthly. Tell him to get better soon.

Originally posted by Mad Monkey

Tell Pat to work on his wrist and forearm strength so that he can hand that ball of 35 times a game!!

good to see you back:silly:

Mark Rypien had 3,768 yards in 1991 and Jay "freaking" Shroeder had 4,109 yards in 1986. 3rd and 1st in team history.

Originally posted by Mad Monkey

Tell Pat to work on his wrist and forearm strength so that he can hand that ball of 35 times a game!!

good to see you back:silly:

Mark Rypien had 3,768 yards in 1991 and Jay "freaking" Shroeder had 4,109 yards in 1986. 3rd and 1st in team history.

Originally posted by frankbones

It was sarcasm saying that Gibbs won't throw the ball 40 times a game like SS did with weak protection schemes :cheers:

Originally posted by frankbones

It was sarcasm saying that Gibbs won't throw the ball 40 times a game like SS did with weak protection schemes :cheers:

About the old coach. It should tell you something about he handled the resigning. I don't know! Maybe I'm old fashioned. You just don't conduct yourself like that. Unfortunately, I was the only one in my family that was suprised.

Now this is my opinion, but I would think if he handled "it" that way, it explains alot about the struggles of the teams.

But that could be the counselor in me!!

BG

About the old coach. It should tell you something about he handled the resigning. I don't know! Maybe I'm old fashioned. You just don't conduct yourself like that. Unfortunately, I was the only one in my family that was suprised.

Now this is my opinion, but I would think if he handled "it" that way, it explains alot about the struggles of the teams.

But that could be the counselor in me!!

BG

Archived