Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Secondary Lists!?!?!

Skins26

Comcast just reported that they have been talking around and have found out that the skins have a secondary list just in case we cant get any of the guys from the primary list. They said the secondary list includes:

Joe Bugel

Russ Grimm

and

Art Shell

They said Rich Cooke from Comcast got all this info, so it may not be too good of a source.

That crash was the sound of this franchise officially falling off the ledge ... from teetering at the edge of being joke, to being an absolute joke.

Russ Grimm?

Hell, promote the water boy.

Russ Grimm may be a good offensive line coach -- and that's worth a debate, considering Pittsburgh's problems -- but OL coach is light years from head coach. He'd have to reach the coordinator level and succeed mightily for several years even to earn consideration as head coach.

Just to consider Russ Grimm for head coach at this moment is absolute proof of complete cluelessness on the part of Snyder.

It doesn't matter anymore who is selected. The verdict is in on Snyder.

I wish I didn't care so much about this damn team. It's maddening that someone so stupid could just waltz in and take it away from us -- even worse, destroy it before our very eyes.

:doh:

That crash was the sound of this franchise officially falling off the ledge ... from teetering at the edge of being joke, to being an absolute joke.

Let's not fling ourselves off a cliff like lemurs just yet. This B list sounds extremely suspect to me -- each of the three, thus making the entire list all the less likely. (And lemurs don't actually throw themselves off cliffs en masse -- the makers of that classic nature documentary apparently spooked them into an uncharacteristic frenzy. Draw what parallels you wish to extremeskins fans' response to media stories about the coaching search.)

Originally posted by Romberjo

Let's not fling ourselves off a cliff like lemurs just yet. This B list sounds extremely suspect to me -- each of the three, thus making the entire list all the less likely. (And lemurs don't actually throw themselves off cliffs en masse -- the makers of that classic nature documentary apparently spooked them into an uncharacteristic frenzy. Draw what parallels you wish to extremeskins fans' response to media stories about the coaching search.)

I think you mean lemmings

How could such a self-made rich guy potentially "pull a boner" like you guys are panicking over.

It seems insane that after the Spurrier fiasco, he would simply draw a name out of hat to be the new HC.

I'd like to think that if he wasn't knowledgable enough to pick the right guy this time, he'd get some credible help.

Please let this be the "correct" theory and that we are in fact going to get a legitimate NFL head coach.

Grimm is an interesting idea. He played under Joe Gibbs, a great head coach. He coached under Norv Turner, a great offensive mind and Bill Cowher, a penultimate motivator and defensive coach.

OL are known to be the most intelligent and team oriented players on the team and they often make good HCs (Holmgren, Andy Reid, Mike Tice, Joe Gibbs are but a few examples). I like this rumor.

When I saw that on SportsNite a will admit I was slightly fasinated with the Russ Grimm angle. That lasted about 5 seconds, then I snapped out of it. I'm sure one day Russ might be in line for a head job, but I don't think now is the time. It would be kinda cool though if one of The Hogs was actually coaching the team, and what if they actually did well? OH CRAP!!! I'm starting to think like Snyder!!:gus:

Originally posted by RF4L Again

How could such a self-made rich guy potentially "pull a boner" like you guys are panicking over.

It seems insane that after the Spurrier fiasco, he would simply draw a name out of hat to be the new HC.

I'd like to think that if he wasn't knowledgable enough to pick the right guy this time, he'd get some credible help.

Please let this be the "correct" theory and that we are in fact going to get a legitimate NFL head coach.

Uh huh, that's what I'm talking about.:D

Oh yeah.:cheers:

Originally posted by RF4L Again

Uh huh, that's what I'm talking about.:D

Oh yeah.:cheers:

Archived