Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaches The Danny Could Be With

StevieInferior

Ok we all know that Snyder is in SF and it was confirmed in tonight's Post. Snyder originally flew there to meet w/ Fassel who was wathcing his son in a Bowl game. However, for some reason Danny and his bud flew back to SF for some reason with no reported interview today. I am trying to ignore this whole Rhodes fiasco as much as possible, so I asked myself what coaching candidate is in SF? One could say he is trying to close a deal with Green who is right across the bay in oakland, but i figured Danny would have closed with him this weekend if he was interested since he is all about the quick deal. So I then I figured who else is a coaching candidate in the area and two people came too mind. Given the early rumors, one could say that he is trying to talk to Pete Carroll, but god I hope not. The other more likely scenario is a SF assistant who is always mentioned as a future coaching candidate but his name is never big in the market. SO I must say, The Danny is talking to Jim Mora Jr. Well atleast it is better than Rhodes.

I saw the post say they thought he was out there but didn't confirm it. Seeing that made me wonder why they'd be out there as well. I thought more along the lines of Bruce Allen than another coaching candidate. Or, it just could be they wanted to see the sights :). I hope we hear something developing in the next day or two to help us figure out what's going on a bit better.

Originally posted by Art

I saw the post say they thought he was out there but didn't confirm it. Seeing that made me wonder why they'd be out there as well. I thought more along the lines of Bruce Allen than another coaching candidate. Or, it just could be they wanted to see the sights :). I hope we hear something developing in the next day or two to help us figure out what's going on a bit better.

It's always springtime in San Francisco . . .

san%20francisco%201024x768.jpg

It's a great place to ponder alternatives . . . .

beckhamthinks2.jpg

You can sit back and relax . . . .

eldorado.jpg

See the sights . . . .

boys.jpg

Explore the forbidden . . . .

riskyspreciousuno.jpg

And get quality time with the boss . . . .

sample2.jpg

:puke:

<shudder>

vrouw2.jpg

. . . . better. :)

Archived