Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Duuuuuuuuuccccccceeeeeeeeee

KDawg

Did hearing that make anyone else sick last night?

Anyways, back to what I was originally going to post...

What are your thoughts on Duce Staley? There is a real possibility that he will be in Washington next season as a Redskin...

I think he's a good back... better than anything we got besides maybe Rock (IMO). He made some plays last night.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in the good ole' Burgandy and Gold either...

But that chant last night :40oz: :gus: :twitch: :puke:

Although as someone in the game thread pointed out... I did think they were chanting "DOUCHE!" at Champ, lol....

Oh, thoughts on Staley, who's got some?

He might be better than the guys we have right now but he has lost a step and is not the direction we need to go next year at RB.

From the way he held out at the start of this season it's clear that he's looking for the big pay day. That's fine, I hope he gets all the cash he can.........just ot here.

Ok, let's assume he doesn't want that huge payday, would he be worth the cash?

On one hand I say yes...

On the other I say give Rock a chance... he showed some real potential... Maybe get a bruiser to compliment Rock...

As far as the draft goes... The only RB that I would seriously consider taking is Steven Jackson...

KJ is the best back in this draft and it's not really close. He hardly ever gets taken down by the 1st guy and is fast has hell being a former 100 meter sprint champion. Him running over the Cal safety then immediately shaking the LB is classic KJ the kid is special.

Yes and no as to acquiring Duce Staley.

He can try but I don't think Duce is going to be able to command that big of a contract now. He's only had 1 out of the last 4 seasons in which he has done that much [see below] and he will be 29 and 1/2 years old when next season gets under way.

I assume at 220 lbs. that he can block. If he doesn't demand that much money, then I say sign him in order to use our high draft picks somewhere else. :)

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1757

Archived