Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

and I return alive

@DCGoldPants

I am always amused by Eagle fans that come on here and try to downplay the actions of their fans. I have been to a good amount of Skins games in the past few years and without question the worst fans are Eagles fans. Talking trash is one thing but these guys always manage to cross the line. Every Skins fan who has gone to a Skins-Eagles game has stories.

Originally posted by Posse81

I am always amused by Eagle fans that come on here and try to downplay the actions of their fans. I have been to a good amount of Skins games in the past few years and without question the worst fans are Eagles fans. Talking trash is one thing but these guys always manage to cross the line. Every Skins fan who has gone to a Skins-Eagles game has stories.

Well, I attend 4-5 games a year (usually maybe one away) and I hardly ever see any of these fights that are talked about ad lib. Eagles fans may be obnoxious with the E-A-G-L-E-S stuff, but I don't see many fights. In fact, out of over 20 games I've attended, the ONLY fights between opposing fans and Eagles fans that I witnessed happened last week against San Fran. And, in one of them, when it was clearly the Eagles fans fault, all the other Eagles fans got on him and started chanting *******, and got him kicked out.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

Well, I attend 4-5 games a year (usually maybe one away) and I hardly ever see any of these fights that are talked about ad lib. Eagles fans may be obnoxious with the E-A-G-L-E-S stuff, but I don't see many fights. In fact, out of over 20 games I've attended, the ONLY fights between opposing fans and Eagles fans that I witnessed happened last week against San Fran. And, in one of them, when it was clearly the Eagles fans fault, all the other Eagles fans got on him and started chanting *******, and got him kicked out.

I can't speak to your experiences, but its obvious from the people on this board who have attended the games that the Eagles fans are consistently the most obnoxious and they don't descriminate either. Women and children are apparently fair game. Anyone that went to the Monday night game last year knows what I'm talking about.

I'm not saying all Eagles fans are this way, but the atmosphere is always much more hostile when the Eagles play here.

Archived