Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need a DEFENSIVE-MINDED coach

Broohaha

Originally posted by Broohaha

who agrees?

and who's out there in the tony dungy, marvin lewis, bill parcells, andy reid mold that can shore up our pathetic defense and instill a winning attitude?

THERE ARE NONE

Trust me with 10 openings we would not even get a good coach here. No one wants to coach under snyder.

I really don't think that would make a difference. Look at Mike Martz, Gruden, and Mike Tice. Those guys seem to be getting the job done. But if you really want to find one, look no further than Philly's Def Coord, Jim Johnson. He's probably the best Coord out there that could run a defensive minded team.

Sorry, jbooma, but to say no one would coach the Redskins because Snyder is the owner is absolute nonsense.

I'd venture to say that most NFL assistants would accept our head coaching job if they had to work for the devil himself. I'd say the same thing about most unemployed head coaches.

Reasons: Money, prestige and the limited number of head coaching opportunities.

hell any coach they could drag in here would be an improvement over the anti-coach Spurrier.

Just excuses that any talented coach would pass up the Skins because Snyder fired his dream coach in two years. Lame excuses + logic & common sense

NO More Spurrier

it's all about the W's baby!!

How many times have we heard it that DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS? Well it's the truth. Either dump Spurrier and get a D-minded coach, or if Spurrier stays then get a D-coordinator that has a no nonsense approach (Marvin Lewis) and takes no crap. That way you don't have players on defense doing their own thing. Either play the way it's coached or hit the bricks!!

Archived