Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No giving up

NavyDave

Reeves wasn't fired because of this year's record without Vick, he was fired because management didn't think in the long run that he and Vick were a good match to build a contender.

these two clashed a bit last year and I don't get the idea that Vick thought Reeves was fully behind him.

You know, ive seen the Falcons play twice recently, and ive been really impressed with Juaron Boldin CB.

He's really big, and fast. Hes a pretty good tackler too. He returned an INT for a TD today, though it was a horrible throw.

But I just think he looks really good, I think he's been around like 6 or 7 years though.

Trade package for Champ............Champ for Falcons first rounder and Juaron Boldin.

The Falcons winning was huge for the Giants. Now I have to hope the Jaguars win tomorrow and the Falcons beat Jacksonville next week so I don't have to worry about tiebreakers with them. The Giants keep moving up. And I can't see the Giants winning either of their last two unless Carolina benches everyone next week which I guess is possible.

Archived