Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tight End

Troy Fakeman

I'm sorry, I have to start an entire thread on this.....I think it is in our best interests to go TE, i.e. Winslow, for our #1 pick. The man can block, catch, run fast, run ridiculous routs, and talk a lot of sh*t. I wanted Will Smith.....but we can improve our D-line through free agency and keeping some people like D Russel. What do you gentlemen (and ladies) think?

I'm not so sure about drafting Kellen...but we do need to upgrade the TE position...as much as I like Zaron (he's a good character), he doesn't get sh!t done on the field. A TE would definaetly help the offense, and Ithink ifwe had a good one, Spurrier would use him.

As far as the draft, we should go for Harris for OU...BEAST!

Winslow isn't even the first HURRICANE I'd take in the draft, as a matter of fact he's about 4th, behind Sean Taylor, Vince Wilfork and D.J. Williams.

We've GOT to draft for the defensive side of the ball this year. A TE, even of Winslow's caliber, would be a pick I'm afraid we'd regret for a long time.

we don't need to pay the TE ridiculous money, since we don't really care if he can catch. We need a slightly better version of rasby. A solid blocker who makes his yardage off of the fact that nobody thinks we're going to send him on a route.

That's it, and it ain't this winslow kid.

-DB

Archived