Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Otto was the man, and he coached the Skins

OURYEAR#56

Well, he won 7 in ten years,, but the Browns went to the championship game in every year he played

Arguably the greatest QB ever.

And I completely agree,,, the NFL should do more to promote it's awesome history. The game hasn't changed all THAT much over the years.. it's still about blocking and tackling.

~Bang

Originally posted by OURYEAR#56

I didn't know that Otto had so many records. The league needs to endorse it's players more. he did things on par with Babe Ruth. I didn't even know he coached the Skins right before Lombardi came. He won 10 champoionships in ten years!!! Unbelievable. :notworthy

OY you are correct in one way. The league as well as the players need to make it more commen to learn about the history of the NFL. I have a feeling that many of the young players today are not students of the game.

The one thing I like the league more then the NBA and MLB is they don't put everything on the players. You root for teams in the NFL not players, which I agree with. Look at the NBA they put there players everywhere no one cares about the teams as much just the players.

Greenbay vs Chicaco

to me has more appeal now and in the future then

Iverson vs McGrady

Originally posted by jbooma

OY you are correct in one way. The league as well as the players need to make it more commen to learn about the history of the NFL. I have a feeling that many of the young players today are not students of the game.

The one thing I like the league more then the NBA and MLB is they don't put everything on the players. You root for teams in the NFL not players, which I agree with. Look at the NBA they put there players everywhere no one cares about the teams as much just the players.

Greenbay vs Chicaco

to me has more appeal now and in the future then

Iverson vs McGrady

100%:cheers:

Originally posted by Jimbo

I love this quote from the AP.

Otto Everett Graham Jr. began setting records on the first day of his life in Waukegan, Ill. He weighed 14 pounds, 12 ounces at birth -- the state record for largest male.

WOW!!!! :thud:

Poor Mrs. Graham

Archived