Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft!!!!!!!!!!

gillherb

Ok guys, the All-American voting has been decided, and 4/4 of the First Team Defensive Lineman are eligible for the Draft

• Linemen: David Ball, UCLA, senior; Tommie Harris, Oklahoma, junior; Chad Lavalais, LSU, senior; Kenechi Udeze, Southern California, junior.

Does anyone know anything about this Ball guy, or Lavalais? Plus there is a senior center from i think Virginia Tech we could look at...or this Darrin Sproles guy who runs for Kansas State, he was I'm assuming the 2nd pick behind Chris Perry of Michigan

Now, no one get on my case here because I'm not saying we base our draft on who won an All-American award, but they definitely point you in directions

At least my New Jersey Devils are perennial contenders to make up for my Skins :(

Chad Lavalais, LSU, is an animal. Great push up the middle. Great motor. Good size. Anchor on the LSU defense, which is one of the best D's I have ever seen. Will be a steal if available in round 2.

I'd like to look real hard at Kenechi Udeze in the first round. Maybe slide down a few spots before grabbing him.

By the time they run their combines and individual workouts, players will rise that you don't expect and other that the media has touted as being blue chippers will fall and not be heard of till late.

Not to mention I'm sure some college coaches will be calling "contacts" singing the praises of this guy or that guy, or even giving a bad evaluation or rep for someone (say a certain Ohio St. RB??)

I have this feeling that Will Smith is going to be a bust.

As for Sean Taylor, after watching Iffy take that horrible angle at Quincy, I am ready to finally have a playmaker at that position.

With initial reluctance, I am ready to sign off on Taylor since he is such a freak at that position. The guy is going to be an animal.

Archived