Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

enough is enough

canadian jim

This season has been a complete disapointment on both sides of the ball. Ramsey is Tough and has a rifle, but he hangs on to the ball way to long and that is part of the reason along with questionable pass blocking that he has been sacked so many times. Hasselback has potential but is still raw. Running game never got off the ground literally and needs to be addressed. I like our defensive backfield for the most part. I like our linebackers but our D-line has been a week spot all year. No pressure and can't contain the run, any game is won and lost in the trenches and the Skins have failed to address this in the off season and during the year. There's not much emotion on the sidelines from the coaching staff during games, so IMHO this is a team that has great talent in some areas and not much in others and a coaching staff that is not able to get alot of production from under achievers. From the owner to the coach and down to the players here's to another losing year. I'll always be a Redskin fan but this is pitiful and I'm getting tired of learning to be content with losing year after year.

Originally posted by skinsanity56

I'll always be a Redskin fan but this is pitiful and I'm getting tired of learning to be content with losing year after year.

--------------------------------

you said it jim....honestly i believe the team is more content with losing than we the fans are though....go canucks go...

amen!

Originally posted by skinsanity56

-----------------

we might have to get together in the spring, with tom & kevin also, for a good ol' hockey gm...

Wayne and Skinsanity, that sounds good, Canucks are playing well and it might help take my mind off the Skins!

GO Canucks GO!!!!! :D

Archived