Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs and Youth For Tomorrow

Tarpon75

Recently ran across information in regard to Joe Gibbs and his work for and with hurting children of  various backgrounds. The facility where this work takes place is in Bristow, Virginia. The name of this program is Youth for Tomorrow,it was founded by Coach Gibbs several years ago.                        The scope of things that are being done there is incredible . One of the most important facets of his ministry is housing  children from families separated while trying to cross the the southern border from Mexico.  These children are not only housed but are fed,clothed,given medical attention,and mentoring.                                       This is only a small part of what is taking place in Bristow.  There are children from all over the United States there,that for various reasons need help. I have only scratched the surface as to what is being done in Bristow.                                                            I am sure there are some on this site that already know about this program. This is something I just learned about and I wanted to let those,like myself that didn’t know learn about this work and the great things Coach Gibbs continues to accomplish. 

Archived