Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins anticipate the return of NavyDave's favorite player

The Redskins are anticipating the return of NavyDave's favorite player, which was Wilbert Brown. :laugh: Eat your heart out, Brad Bedell.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if Wilbert Brown returns, because with Larry Moore on injured reserve, our backup center now is Ben Nowland. Ben who?

Patriots | Centers Signed - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:26:41 -0800

Tom E. Curran, of the Providence Journal, reports New England Patriots FB Larry Centers, who is now eligible to return after reaching an injury settlement with the team in October, may be added to the active roster this week.

OL Wilbert Brown would likely be released if Centers is signed.

The New Bedford Standard-Times' Dan Pires reports the New England Patriots signed FB Larry Centers.

Patriots | Centers Could Be Activated - from www.KFFL.com

Tue, 9 Dec 2003 11:43:33 -0800

How bad is JJ Stokes? He was hot $hit coming out of college. Everybody thought San Francisco got a steal when he fell to them. He was so hyped, nobody even knew about Terrell Owens. He was the heir apparent to Jerry Rice, given chance after cahnce there. Then he was all but given the #2 WR job in Jacksonville and he screwed that up. What is wrong with him?

Well, living in Northern California and being forced to watch 49ers games or no football at all, I can honestly say, Westbrook and Gardner combined have not dropped more passes than Stokes.

Remember this the next time you start going after Gardner for dropped passes. Gardner will get better, Stokes, I don't think so.

Archived