Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Kick Some Cowboy Ass Whoooo!!!

TODD

All right! Let's get this pep rally going! :)

This is as meaningful a game as a 5-8 team can have.

We win and Dallas has no mathematical chance at the division title. Dallas is reeling. They've lost 4 of their last 6. They've been blown out two weeks in a row. We have a chance to deliver a serious knock-out blow to their psyches.

They kicked us when we were down earlier this season. I say let's return the favor. How many times did their lesser teams keep us out of the playoffs? I say let's give them a taste of their own medicine. Let them come to OUR house in the cold and the snow and spend the second half of the game just wishing it was all over.

Despite our troubles, we've seen progress this season. We've hung in close with the good teams and we just crushed a bad one on the road. Let's show the league that we are finally turning the corner. Let's take down a contender. Let's actually WIN one of these close games. That would be REAL progress.

"They can take our land, but they can never take, OUR FREEDOM!"

"The Day may come when the courage of men fails, but this day WE FIGHT!"

Okay, so that wasn't exactly Shakespeare ... but this is. :)

"But we in it shall be remember'd;

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's"

Hail to the Redskins!

Okay. Now I'm on a roll:

WINSTON CHURCHILL

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield

to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.''

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the

air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!"

I think Skins fans aren't pumped because their season is over and Dallas fans are probably dismayed that the team is falling apart as of late and realize the Cowboys probably won't make it past the wild card game. This rivalry isn't what it used to be. Someone bring back the ghost of George Allen to get it going again. ;)

Somebody stop me. :)

GEORGE PATTON

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other **** die for his"

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."

"I do not fear failure. I only fear the "slowing up" of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, "Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?""

Originally posted by Henry

All right! Let's get this pep rally going! :)

This is as meaningful a game as a 5-8 team can have.

We win and Dallas has no mathematical chance at the division title. Dallas is reeling. They've lost 4 of their last 6. They've been blown out two weeks in a row. We have a chance to deliver a serious knock-out blow to their psyches.

They kicked us when we were down earlier this season. I say let's return the favor. How many times did their lesser teams keep us out of the playoffs? I say let's give them a taste of their own medicine. Let them come to OUR house in the cold and the snow and spend the second half of the game just wishing it was all over.

Despite our troubles, we've seen progress this season. We've hung in close with the good teams and we just crushed a bad one on the road. Let's show the league that we are finally turning the corner. Let's take down a contender. Let's actually WIN one of these close games. That would be REAL progress.

"They can take our land, but they can never take, OUR FREEDOM!"

"The Day may come when the courage of men fails, but this day WE FIGHT!"

Okay, so that wasn't exactly Shakespeare ... but this is. :)

"But we in it shall be remember'd;

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;

For he to-day that sheds his blood with me

Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,

This day shall gentle his condition:

And gentlemen in England now a-bed

Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,

And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks

That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's"

Hail to the Redskins!

Okay. Now I'm on a roll:

WINSTON CHURCHILL

"Never give in--never, never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield

to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.''

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the

air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender!"

Somebody stop me. :)

GEORGE PATTON

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other **** die for his"

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."

"I do not fear failure. I only fear the "slowing up" of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, "Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?""

Kellen Winslow, Jr., is that you?

Originally posted by flashback

Kellen Winslow, Jr., is that you?

Mock me if you must, Cowboy fan. I expect no less from The Enemy. :)

It's Dallas week and I just wrote about ten posts on the Battlestar Galactica remake. There's something really wrong with that. :)

Ashburn's right. Who cares if we suck? It's the Cowboys! Let's see some fire, people!

Last week I saw a Cowboy fan at work and asked him where his Cowboy hat is. He replied, " You will see it in a few weeks." I realized at that point he stopped wearing it when they started to lose. I hope that fair weather cowboy fan does not get a reason to put that hat on again this year.

I can't wait for the game and I let him know that every chance I get while wearing my Skins hat which I have worn all year.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Archived