Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Since I Know A Lot Of You Play Madden...

RAC

I wanted to share this wth you. I know from reading this board over the past year that not everyone here is a big fan of Jacquez Green, but he's a good guy and a great Madden player so I thought I would share anyway. Even if you don't check out the show, give the site a look and I think you will like it. My apologies in advance if this is not something I am supposed to post here.

From www.maddennation.com

The Madden Power Hour internet radio show will air sharply 7 eastern on Monday, December 5th, 2003. 2 Time Madden Bowl Champion - and NFL WR Free Agent Jacquez Green will be the guest of the show. He will answer live calls and questions , he also is giving us autographs to give out as prizes. We will also be giving out Madden Playmaker T-Shirts.

If you have some questions/comments for Mr. Green the toll free number is 1-877-913-9739.

or

You can drop us an email at powerhour@maddennation.com

So tune it at 7 est on Monday December 8. Click on this link to hear the show.

http://broadcastmonsters.com/Madden/madden.asx

Thanks,

RAC

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

I don't just play Madden; I dominate it. I could take 'Quez any day. :)

I am sure he would be happy to play you sometime. He is online playing right now in Madden Nation's "Nation" room on the EA servers. Come on over to the site and he will probably give you a game. He's no chump though, so make sure you bring your A game. :D

Originally posted by TK421CLICKER

So, how bad did he beat ya? :silly:

I am not a bad player but he usually gets a pretty convincing win against me. We have been playing one another for about a year and I have only won one time. A lot of our games are pretty close (I have lost a couple in OT) but sometimes he has flat out destroyed me.

Archived