Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins-Giants Game Thread

JJredskins00

Originally posted by JJredskins00

Go to the Geographically challenged forum...download winamp....and follow the instructions.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't let me into the forum as it says I have to PM one of the two admin guys - but neither are online now...

I like that they are sticking with the run even though it hasn't been super successful. I'd porbably rather see someone other than Trung in there but he did pick up some yards later in the half. Hopefully this will allow them to get some effective playaction going in the second half.

Originally posted by Skeletor The Invincible

I don't think Jansen was responsible for the sacks by Strahan.

Looked like the TE Ware was lined up on him both times, for some stupid reason. I thought this team was done trying to block a Pro Bowl DE with a TE.

JJ was responsible for the stuff of Rock.

Originally posted by swissarmy47

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It won't let me into the forum as it says I have to PM one of the two admin guys - but neither are online now...

It's kinda something you have to do prior to gameday. PM Blade and please put other posts like this in the geo forum.

Man,

I tell you what. All the excitement since the first announcement of Spurrier's tenure here back in 2001 was all but sucked away by that last drive.

WTF? We're 4-8 and we're not going to even TRY to get downfield?

Spurrier has changed for the worst. He's got 2 marbles rolling around in his head and that's about it. WHat a putz!

Hopefully, next year will be just as dismal and he can take his money and f_cking leave.

No life for the Redskins. THe Giants will have our number come halftime. Final score 31-10, Giants. :mad:

Archived