Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 Regular Season Twitter Thread

TSO

John KeimVerified account @john_keim 37m37 minutes ago

John Keim Retweeted Wiggi

Must see what he can do when healthy for extended period. Worst mistake: Give up 2 soon on talented guy; healthy elsewhere, then what?

John Keim added,

Wiggi @LeedssheepWiggi
How long do the skins give Josh docston to prove himself ? he is a luxury at the moment #jkmailbag

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

The Redskins had hoped to increase receiver Josh Doctson's reps but after being limited that's unlikely to happen Sunday. Jay Gruden said it will happen in time just not yet.

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

Redskins coach Jay Gruden said Josh Doctson is questionable after being limited a third straight practice with a hamstring issue. They'll know more about his status after the flight Saturday.

Lake Lewis JrVerified account @LakeLewis 2h2 hours ago

Fastest, smallest, Gruden presser today as everyone is trying to get out of dodge and to LA. #Redskins

Redskins Realm @SkinsRealm 12h12 hours ago

Junior Galette played 17 snaps last weekend and was force on almost all of them. I hope he plays at least 30 snaps on Sunday

Burgundy BlogVerified account @BurgundyBlog 7h7 hours ago

Alright. Sniffed around. Just got an extremely compelling tip that Cravens definitely will not play for #Redskins in 2017. It's over.

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 6m6 minutes ago

Mark Bullock Retweeted Bob Goldwin

As offensive line play continues to get worse across the league, the value of that Scherff pick goes up, in my opinion.

Mark Bullock added,

Bob Goldwin @rudybux
Replying to @MarkBullockNFL
I'll give you Crowder. I think taking Scherf in the first was early for a guard. I'm not calling Allen a Scot guy. He was a no brainer.

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 26m26 minutes ago

Since you were out this week, @WesFoxSports910, I made your “locks of the week.” You’ve got…

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 26m26 minutes ago

UConn +10.5 vs. UVa

Clemson -3 vs. Louisville

Redskins + 3 vs. Rams

Raiders -14 vs. Jets

Patriots -6 vs. Saints

Grant PaulsenVerified account @granthpaulsen 25m25 minutes ago

Locked in the Skins?

Geoff SchwartzVerified account @geoffschwartz Sep 15

Geoff Schwartz Retweeted Jordan Raanan

If the reports are accurate that the Giants would be moving 3 players upfront for one RT missing a start, that's hustling backwards.

Geoff Schwartz added,

Jordan RaananVerified account @JordanRaanan
What the #Giants offensive line might look like Monday night if Bobby Hart doesn't play (Hint: Pugh might be at RT) http://es.pn/2wuVP3r 

Archived