Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to Training Camp vs. Practice in Ashburn

Riggins Seventy Chip

47 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

You're on the other side the ropes, like in Ashburn  and have access to large, shaded shade tents with snacks and soft-drinks, and they have chairs for you to sit in.

The chairs are set up in an end-zone, and you don't have access to the sidelines, so you only see certain drills, up close.

You have greater access to players so, if getting autographs is your thing, (I know it's not yours) but if it is, there are plenty of opportunities. Fran & I got a bunch of them on ome of my helmets. If you must have an autograph, send a pretty woman.   

You also see the players up close, as they walk in between the building, and the practice field.  The podium, where the daily camp news conferences are held, is at that building, and you can watch the coaches, and players speak, as they hold the press conference. There's a gaggle of press in front of you, but you still get a decent view.

I'm with  CTtennant on this. Ashburn, from a pure football perspective is better,  because we could roam the sidelines during drill.  BUT,  we love the atmosphere in Richmond, and will definitely go back 

Ashburn VIP was right next to the main field. We basically had the same access the press had.

Maybe it was because of the air conditioning, but the Redskins Park VIP tour was always my favorite part.

Rick, were you there with me when we saw Albert Haynesworth in the conditioning room, getting ready for his conditioning test Shanny's first year here?

20 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

Ashburn VIP was right next to the main field. We basically had the same access the press had.

Maybe it was because of the air conditioning, but the Redskins Park VIP tour was always my favorite part.

Rick, were you there with me when we saw Albert Haynesworth in the conditioning room, getting ready for his conditioning test Shanny's first year here?

Yup!

Do you recognize any of these clowns?

FB_IMG_1501257031057.jpg

Archived