Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

a) Kirk may not be Matt Ryan....b) the worst 3rd and long defense in 30 yrs.

Kevin Sheehan added,

DD-F0IQUIAATBo2.jpg

The Incomparable CJ @Mr_Thoroughbred
ok @kevins980 since I'm sick of the "Worst Defense in the NFL" excuse, I'll pull a @AlGaldi stat: Skins DVOA on D: 25th. Superbowl ATL: 27th

Kevin Sheehan @kevins980 3m3 minutes ago

Kevin Sheehan Retweeted The Incomparable CJ

c) nobody near as good as Julio Jones..d) a top 5 rushing attack. Give Kirk those things and perhaps he could've survived a terrible D too.

John @natsfan1979 1h1 hour ago

@john_keim Does the new QB helmet time ext rule allowing comms w/ OC at line of scrimmage affect the Cousins vs Sudfeld decision? @kevins980

JR @jrr0206 2h2 hours ago

@JPFinlayCSN @kevins980 If they tag Kirk next year, why wouldn't he sign, not search for a trade partner/contract, & wait another yr for FA?

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 2h2 hours ago

Mark Bullock Retweeted Cian Fahey

I was literally in the middle of writing a piece about Skins red zone offense, then saw this from Cian. Bad look for Cousins

Mark Bullock added,

Cian FaheyVerified account @Cianaf
Pierre Garcon is a bad redzone receiver, a thread of all his failures during the 2016 season:

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 2h2 hours ago

There was something that said Garcon is a bad red zone receiver. He's showing a thread of gifs that show Cousins missing him in red zone

Checked The Tape @TheCasualHero 38m38 minutes ago

Checked The Tape Retweeted TheHogSty

Idk. I think the fade goes both ways like Cooley said. If you have 6'0 WR running fades. They won't win a lot..

SuzyVerified account @Sua_Cravens 17m17 minutes ago

Amazing watching all social media spin in enjoyment over other people's personal life drama. Guess thats the climax of yal average days. SMH

Niles PaulVerified account @NilesP_ 26m26 minutes ago

I can't save the whole world I'm just trying to look out for mine

SuzyVerified account @Sua_Cravens 18m18 minutes ago

Quickest way to get famous these days? Post all your text and pics on all social media outlets. Let the gossip get you there! No work needed

NFL World @NFLWrld 17m17 minutes ago

Police: Cowboys LB Damien Wilson brandished rifle after backing truck into woman https://goo.gl/UXs6AN

Archived