Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

on 980 now....ramsey thinks he wasn't off today

Leonard Washington

i'm listening to the live feed right now.

team correspondant says that ramsey didn't think he was off on the passes he missed today. he said there was too much pressure for him to make good throws. ref--the misses on coles and gardner-says it was his fault. he he said he missed a few other reads.

oline think they played ok-made some mistakes but still improved.

mood of the team-angry about the loss, they know they can't lose again. fumble by rock may have cost him starting tailback.

ok listen for yourself.

Fumble by the rock cost him the TB role? Oh great. SS sucks period. Cartwright 9 32 yards, Trung 10 acrries 18 yards. Trung sucks period. If that one fumble cost Rock the job, then we have deeper problems that we ever imagined. Imagine if Carolina benched Davis because of the one fumble. What a hoorible managed team. I am deeply disappointed.

spurrier's press conference wasn't as morbid as it was on previous losses. he commmented how he thought we played hard but despite that some people didn't play well by playing hard. kinda in the way he said that i think he was indicating patrick. then he talked for a few sentences about the fumbles at the goal line-both of which went against us.

when i was talking about rock losing the TB position i ment that as in undisputed TB. so its still RB by committee.

and the comments about patrick and team moral were from bram weinstein (sp?)

the Redskins are paying a third down back in Canidate more than they are paying either #40 or #46, two players that have a more legitimate chance of starting in the NFL at this point.

Canidate cannot be effective unless he is absolutely 100% healthy and players in the NFL are rarely 100% during a 16 game season.

He is a player that would have ultimately been jettisoned on the Gibbs' teams, just lacks the toughness.

Archived