Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FBGP's NFC Wild Card Preview: Redskins vs Packers

EmDiggy

Not to sound like a homer, but I think the Skins win, mostly due to the fact that GB had been ordinary the past 10 or so games, while the Redskins have been pretty good. Cousins, specifically, has played like one of the best QB's in the league. Especially at home.

Good work though, Em. You've come a long way.

Thanks  Illone & Grego! I really appreciate that man.. you guys have seen the slow growth w/FBGP and the videos.

I will say this..it was a hard game to pick. Cousins is playing much better than Rodgers right now and if that continues, then it could happen. Can you guys matchup in the secondary though?

Thanks Illone & Grego! I really appreciate that man.. you guys have seen the slow growth w/FBGP and the videos.

I will say this..it was a hard game to pick. Cousins is playing much better than Rodgers right now and if that continues, then it could happen. Can you guys matchup in the secondary though?

Tough to say. We'll be without Jarrett, they'll probably be without Shields.

It's weird, but their WRs haven't been nearly as impressive as I thought they were. Wouldn't think Nelson would make that big of a difference but I guess he's better than I gave him credit for.

On the contrary, since Jackson's been back, and Reed's stayed healthy, our receiving corps has looked really impressive. So I think GBs secondary has more of a challenge.

Again, I wouldn't have said that 2 months ago- nobody would have. But, this is where the teams appear to be at the moment.

Archived