Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Sign Cornerback Cary Williams

The pickin's are pretty slim this time of year. So adding Cary is understandable but he was pretty much toast with Seattle this year. If the Redskins really thought he was a great add, wouldn't they have snapped him up in the last month? Wouldn't one other team in the league have picked him up since he was released (7 Dec)? So I don't expect much at the moment but a change of scenery might bode well for 2016. On the other hand 31 now so who knows.

The pickin's are pretty slim this time of year. So adding Cary is understandable but he was pretty much toast with Seattle this year. If the Redskins really thought he was a great add, wouldn't they have snapped him up in the last month? Wouldn't one other team in the league have picked him up since he was released (7 Dec)? So I don't expect much at the moment but a change of scenery might bode well for 2016. On the other hand 31 now so who knows.

Like you said he is a body. I doubt he sees more than a few snaps on D and probably some STs to keep our secondary from playing STs.

He was pretty bad at both philly and seattle. But you never know. Perry and Jow Barry have done a great job of putting these guys in position to make plays. He will only be in for very specific plays. The good news is GB doesn't have more than 1 or 2 guys that can catch. It's not like they can go 5 wide and scare anyone. Our LBs can keep up most of their WRs.

Archived