Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TK

He said that the team was stale and needed a spark. Felt that Hugh is a high energy guy and could help. that he's very qualified. Said he could light a spark. Said it allowed him to watch the D more and special teams. Mentioned the good runs by Alexander and how guys missed wome assignments. Same for Special teams on the returns going to the 50 or so.

One of the best I've heard yet..................Caller: I was at the game yesterday and noticed that on First downs that you would have Gardner split wide and Coles in the Slot. Saw that a linebacker was on Coles and a corner on Gardner with a saftey over the top, (then sid something about 3rd downs and then back to the Linebacker on Coles). I was wondering if you guys were planning on a playaction or something to exploit that mismatch. S.S. (I was waiting for the well that's a good idea response too. Nu uh. Not this time). S.S. Well, when they run that play that means they're running a zone. When you see them in that formation, the Linebacker really isn't covering Coles, they are acutally in zone. So that's not really what was going on there, ( that last statement is parapharased). yeah yeah...I know....of course we all knew that too.....

Archived