Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Defense Must Be Ready For Rams' Rushing Attack

With the Rams voracious pass attack I am very curious and anxious to see how our right side oline does this week. You guys handle the Rams and I'll be convinced that we really got something good here. I keep watching for other rookie olinemen that we were hoping the Redskins would pick to have some kind of breakout game but Scherff is the tops so far.

I really believe the Seattle secondary is a shell of what it was. They lost several starters, some much needed depth and Cam Chancler is still holding out. That may make us just about even.....  

Foles is Foles. If you let him get going he can get on a role. But if we can get pressure he will give the ball away just like any other QB. Their Oline is suspect. 

My bigger concern is our Off. I really liked what we did last week in terms of a first game. However, 10 pts will not get it done all year. We have to score more. We need Alf, Jones and the Oline to make them put 8 in the box. Then Cousins needs to take some shots, something he did not do last week. 

Archived