Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeSean Jackson, Duke Ihenacho To Miss Extended Time

I knows  people will ay why us, but the fact is injuries are happening all over the NFL. It's not our conditioning, it's the CBA. Not enough contact during practices leading up to games. Players thought it best but they were wrong and they and the fans are paying for it.

Look for much more contact during offseason in the next CBA.

I really feel bad for Duke. He was looking good and another freak injury and he is out.

Two more big blows... Do we know if DHall is all good? With Ihenacho out, Culliver suspended, DHall possibly tweaked, Breeland coming back from injury, our secondary will be in rough shape this week. Hopefully our backups can keep the weapon-less rams in check. I agree with Go, Ihenacho won that job and was playing his tail off, losing him hurts. I was all about the Jeron Johnson thing, but so far, he's shown nothing.

Man would I like to pay back the Rams for their beatdown of us last year... 

It's not our conditioning, it's the CBA. Not enough contact during practices leading up to games. Players thought it best but they were wrong and they and the fans are paying for it.

Even if I wanted to I couldn't agree with you more. Players think they know what's best but at the end of the day when they start to drop like fly's do they really know what's best? The NFL needs to get back to the days of old when players were tough not pussies like they are now.

Hopefully our backups can keep the weapon-less rams in check.

Those weapon-less Rams hung 34 on the defending NFC champions & won the game. How many do you think they'll hang on the 31st ranked D from last year?

HTTR!!!

Archived