Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Defense Plays Physical As Promised Vs. Dolphins

That's all fine & dandy but.....how many FG's has he made as a pro? How many has Forbath made?

HTTR!!!

Slow down there Canada! :-) I was just providing some background information. There was literally no other commentary there.

But since you want to "discuss this", I have said forever that I like Kai but he is only half a kicker. He was 31st in KOs last yr in both TBs and Opponents starting field position. This puts an already suspect STs at further risk.

Lastly, I am pretty sure Kai tweaked his hammy a few times trying to get that extra KO distance. That may have happened and we don't know it.

My hope was they would let Tres Way take on KO duties and keep Kai for FGs only. But he was only 50% getting it into the EZ for aTB.

BTW: At one point Kai had never made an NFL FG either. Just sayin'  :-)

Forbath's record looks good because he would make a high percentage of short kicks but only 50% over 50 yards. He got a weak leg.

So now I am stoked because we are going to get a better team. Chester,Polumbus, Merriweather, Clark, Griffin, Footbath,are off our field. Now waiting for Hall, Lichtensteiger, Roberts,to get the hell out in the off season.

Archived