Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seating Map For Bon Secours Training Camp

topdog

I received 4 tickets to joint practice and they have section row and seat locations on them, I have never been to new training camp and was hoping to find out if there is  a map of visitor seating or someone who knows the layout could help me.

I received 4 tickets to joint practice and they have section row and seat locations on them, I have never been to new training camp and was hoping to find out if there is  a map of visitor seating or someone who knows the layout could help me.

Strange since there aren't any reserved seats or sections other than the VIP area.

My guess is that they're numbered just so they can keep track of how many people are in the facility. There aren't any bleachers, just open areas for fans to stand and set up chairs. Last year there were so many people that it was unsafe; I'm sure the object this year is to avoid some of that madness.

It's supposed to rain the whole weekend..soggy FAD... :(  :angry: ...hopefully that will keep the amount of folks to a trickle instead of a flood...I'm not going but I feel for those that are..carry an umbrella or a rain coat..60-70% chance of storms...be safe to all that attend

Archived