Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Elder Scrolls Online - PC/PS4/Xbox One

Dont Taze Me Bro

If you were soloing them that low, it's probably why it took longer. When you start opening up more spells, pets, get higher level weapons as you level, you kill them faster and it allows more XP/hour.

The armor, weapon and jewelry drops level with you. Just make sure you are upgrading with the drops while you level and keep your current armor repaired.

I can tell you from personal experience, grinding is way faster than questing. It really takes off after level 10 though. Until you hit the wall I'm at from 32-36, but it's not that bad. If I push hard and play a bunch this weekend I should be well in the 40s, close to 50.

i plan on an oldschool video game weekend atleast 32 hrs in the next 3 days havnt pulled one of those since high school (im 32)

can you add me to the guild or does goonies have to?

i keep getting guild offers and its annoying to keep turning them down

I'll shoot you an invite, it lets me do that.

If you were soloing them that low, it's probably why it took longer. When you start opening up more spells, pets, get higher level weapons as you level, you kill them faster and it allows more XP/hour.

The armor, weapon and jewelry drops level with you. Just make sure you are upgrading with the drops while you level and keep your current armor repaired.

I can tell you from personal experience, grinding is way faster than questing. It really takes off after level 10 though. Until you hit the wall I'm at from 32-36, but it's not that bad. If I push hard and play a bunch this weekend I should be well in the 40s, close to 50.

started hitting a level ever 30-45 min should be at 16 by tomorrow

Archived