Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Netflix: House of Cards Thread (Season 2)-plan on it containing spoilers

Elessar78

Frank Underwood is such an awesome character. I love morally grey SOBs.

You've been suduced by his charm.

How is he morally grey?   He's murdered two people, engineered a trade war with china for self serving political reasons,  and staged a coupe d'etat..    We aren't even talking about the energy shortages which were a side effect of his mechanations. 

Compared to him Nixon is a morally grey character...  Frank's a black hearted ****,

and so is his hot wife.

I'll be surprised. BBC series are like that because 3-year contracts are the norm in the UK. But then again, HoC is following a different model already. 

You might be right.  It seems to be an incredible popular series.   I saw Kevin Spacey on the Daily show last week.  He was saying that they had capp'd it at three seasons when they originally pitched it to Netflix.  That Netflix was like whatever you guys say, and Spacey was saying was wonderful to work with...

If Spacey decided to do another season I wouldn't see Netflix saying no.   The only issue is would Spacey want to be on the small screen that long given he's a movie star.   And of coarse his show is mirroring the BBC show pretty much ties up all the story lines being developed at the end of season 3.

Hense the title of the series.

You've been suduced by his charm.

How is he morally grey?   He's murdered two people, engineered a trade war with china for self serving political reasons,  and staged a coupe d'etat..    We aren't even talking about the energy shortages which were a side effect of his mechanations. 

Compared to him Nixon is a morally grey character...  Frank's a black hearted ****,

and so is his hot wife.

Frank is indeed a black hearted **** nothing grey about it.  His wife could be argued grey... but it would need to be one heck of an argument.    

His wife could be argued grey... but it would need to be one heck of an argument.    

I think you've been suduced too... only your suduction is more understandable.  :)

Claire's heart is blacker than Francis's.   I agree with USS Redskins above in post #20... Claire is probable worse than Fransis.   She's the pupet master.   Frank handles tactics... Claire oversee's strategy.   She is one cold cold lady....

There is nothing morally grey to be found in the line, " I will let your child shrivel up and die in your womb if you cross me".  That is cold cold cold...     Robin Wright has come a long way from her Princess Buttercup days.

Archived