Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Stifled In Texas, Fall 31-16

well those special teams did us in. a 17 point swing is alot to over come.

we win 19-17 if they stay in their lanes not get out of position ,even our special teams  got a penalty for tripping a ref only in a rivalry game that can happen!!!

offense and defense did their jobs .the only thing they should have done was go no huddle all the way and wore down their depleted defensive line .

it was one of those games that was closer than the score looked again the special teams did us in ..

Now what peeves me is all the lugnut dingleberry cowturd fans will be out in droves  talking their***** but knowing they didn't really blow us out ,another game of beating ourselves!!! also the lugut haters will be out in droves !!!!

Well, you could see this one coming all week. Dallas week just didn't seem the same with the Bye and then watching Dallas almost beat Denver. But this didn't play out like most thought, the Defense played better and seemed ready to help us win a game but the Special Teams and Offense gave up 21 points and the Offense could not put the ball in the End Zone until late in the game again? There also seems to be problems with the coaching staff not being on the same page, this only happens when staffs start to feel the HC is in trouble. I am sure that we will not make an in season move, but going 5-11 or even 6-10 could be the end for Coach Shanny!

Well the possitive thing is RG3 looked more comfortable running the offense.It was good to see him trust his knee and start running the ball.The bad thing is the special teams let us down in a big big way.Most of that is due to the salary cap penalties that the redskins had to endure this year,(Had to let some players go due to that fact)

Well the possitive thing is RG3 looked more comfortable running the offense.It was good to see him trust his knee and start running the ball.The bad thing is the special teams let us down in a big big way.Most of that is due to the salary cap penalties that the redskins had to endure this year,(Had to let some players go due to that fact)

The special teams problems are due to a new coach. For all those who trashed danny smith I hope you are happy. The only person we let go was Lorenzo Alexander. He was the only significant contributor to STs released. If he makes that much difference then we have the wrong coach, oh wait....  

Sorry, but this is year 4 of shanny. I have been a complete all in supporter. But I am struggling with that quite a bit. There is no doubt now that he has mishandled the QB position. I gave him a bit of a pass leaving RGIII in at Seattle. RGIII basically lied to everyone to keep himself in the game. But there is no way he should have started the season. Let him come it on this game. That's why you have Cousins. 

The oline has taken a huge step backwards. We all knew we needed to replace the RT. Yes the cap hurts here bad, but still, in 4 yrs you couldn't groom someone? Now KL and WM look like tired old deadbeats. Last year they played very well, especially against the run. But this year, they are getting run almost every frikking play!!  Even Chester is not playing well.  That can only be one thing, coaching!!!!  

I know moving from a 4-3 to a 3-4 takes a little time. But again, this is year 4! We had DB problems then and they seem worse now. I know we have a few rookies but it's too little too late for me. And everyone looking for Rak in "beast mode"! Sorry but that is laughable. Almost 20% of his sacks in over 30 games played are in 2 games against Oakland! Sorry folks, but that is just average!!   Get that!!  Just average at best!   Losing Carriker has been a muck bigger loss. The good news is Jenkins is a better replacement than Nield and the Dline was a little better. But where were the sacks? Why was Romo sits to pee standing there like a statue most of the game? If the rak fits wear it!! How can the D still be in this much flux after 4 years! OK, the cap sucked, but at some point it is what it is. Move on! Make better personnel decisions! Again, poor coaching! 

And again in case you missed it at the beginning of this rant, whoever wanted Danny Smith gone, i hope you are happy! Maybe he wasn't the problem after all!!  Hmmm....  You think????  Poor coaching decisions! 

We are in a deep hole and get Chicago next week. The only good news is we play them at home. More after i relax a little. 

Ok, took a deep breath and ready to look forward. I am still not happy with shanny, but it is what it is. We are 1-4. Any other year this would be the end of the season. But ironically we are still within reach. 

It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, we have to beat Chi if we want to have any chance. That moves us to 2-4. We will get destroyed by Denver making us 2-5. No debate please. Manning will carve us up like a Xmas turkey! 

We then get SD, Min, and philly. All winnable games. That's 5-5 if we run them. We can crawl back into it at that point. If not, say goodbye to shanny, haslett and/or maybe the whole staff! 

Ok, took a deep breath and ready to look forward. I am still not happy with shanny, but it is what it is. We are 1-4. Any other year this would be the end of the season. But ironically we are still within reach. 

It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, we have to beat Chi if we want to have any chance. That moves us to 2-4. We will get destroyed by Denver making us 2-5. No debate please. Manning will carve us up like a Xmas turkey! 

We then get SD, Min, and philly. All winnable games. That's 5-5 if we run them. We can crawl back into at that point. If not, say goodbye to shanny, haslett and/or maybe the whole staff! 

Hail Goskins- you said alot of true things in your last 2 post here and like you I was all in on supporting Shanahan but it's getting ridiculous now. ST coach Burns despite the fact that he lost 1 player from last year, hold it 2 players Zo and Banks, he isn't getting the job done and last night after he was standing in the white area where only head coaches belong and got us a frickin 15 yd penalty. I wanted to search his credentials to figure out where he's been and how well those st played under him, but too late I'm just remembering it now. If special teams just played decent then we could have had that game, but they made the whole team and staff look inept at best. Don't really think we can beat Chicago as they're pretty good on st as well as offense.. Good post man, I may not be happy about what's going on but it's my team and I'm sticking it out.

IMO this loss falls at the feet of the O-line. RG3 had no time, getting pressured all game long & being sacked. They opened ZERO holes for Alfred & basically got beat like a cheap hooker. Litch. looked lost. Monty couldn't get to the 2nd level. Chester the same. & don't even get me started on Polumbus. It was a good thing to see RG3 run again but unfortunately it was out of necessity. The O-line MUST play better or else....

HTTR!!!

Archived