Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coaches Not Surprised By Hankerson's Start

This is the same pattern we saw in HS and at Miami. Started off slow, unsure of myself, never really seemed to "get it". Going to Miami, he was a 3 star with 4.4 speed listed but didn't take off until later in Jr. year. Some had him in the 2nd round, other had him falling due to injury to the 5th round. The knock was dropped balls and learning the details of being a number one WR (one scout said he knew more about NFL Madden than real football). Rumor is that he is now working his butt off and it is starting to show, getting off the line faster and using his big body to his benefit. He could become a true number one WR if he keeps it up, I just wonder what took him so long!

what happened guys we used to be an active bunch NO!,chatta whats da matta

we used to post all the time i thought with the problems solved with our problem child's we we would be able to converse without putting up with it . come on lets talk it up!!!!

HAIL to the REDSKINS!!!

what happened guys we used to be an active bunch NO!,chatta whats da matta

we used to post all the time i thought with the problems solved with our problem child's we we would be able to converse without putting up with it . come on lets talk it up!!!!

HAIL to the REDSKINS!!!

I was wondering the same thing. It's almost like many needed someone to argue with and that's sad. I come in every day and try to leave a few comments. Wish everyone would come back. 

Archived