Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Info: What To Watch For Tonight

I know that no one is here and no one is reading this, but its all i got. I am living in China and only catching updates on the game. Right now the Eagles are about to score again right after the 2 minute warning in the first half. Total domination on the part of Philadelphia and we are supposed to be moving toward being a TOP-TIER team. I can only hope this is a farce and the Skins will completely turn this thing around at some point in the near future but for now, they look totally unprepared for the NFL. Totally.

Sav Rocca's booting leg will be quite worn out at the end of this game. 26 to 7, halftime please come before the Eagles can score on a pick-6 or something. Mercy....please...

Where in China? I am in Suzhou right now. I listened to the local feed through AM 980. I will be back in October. If we are anywhere close to the same place it would be incredibly cool to meet up with another Skins fan in China.

As for the game, let's not over-react. It's just one game. Don't get me wrong, it was a big punch in the face. In the end I think it was too easy during the preseason and RGIII needed a little play. But I still agree with MS not playing him.

I cannot stress enough that is just one game. If we come out flat again next week nad get embarrassed, then we start looking for the panic button. For right now I am willing to chalk this up to youth.

well that second quarter killed us ,,philly  isn't as good as they think they are  and we beat ourselves !!!!

here come the talking heads with the negetivity tommorrow!!!!

It's just one game. We defintely took a left hook to the jaw. But we did not fold. The guys dusted themselves off and fought back. I look for them to come out for blood next week. There is just too much talent on this team.

Take and deep breath , now exhale . Lol we good . Griff going to have to fight some demons . He was rusty AS hell , it effected the whole team . The eagles offense want keep that up , there's film now . Plus our D held there own when we was giving them great field position . All in all , even tho we lost , I'm happy the way griff started moving the offense late in the game . That was great for us down the road . Helu , Kerr , And coilfield gets two thumbs up . WE GOOD

Great point goskins10 , Plus the Packers will be in base offence and defense . Going to be a tough game , but i look for griff to play better . Keeping it real , Griff not at 100 % IMO . That means a lost next week and then we win the next two , then after the bye the real redskins showing up . 10-6 season

We outscored the Eagles 20-7 in second half. Griff did good job finding receivers in 2nd half. Kid has got some great composure willing the team to a comeback, you could see it on the sidelines as he blanked out the distractions and tried to not let the moment be too big. Can't be happy about Kerrigan with concussion symptoms but he'll probably shake it off and pass the test. Something that bothered me was our defense did well when we got after Vick with blitzes but it seemed we got away from it. Feel Orapko was a non-factor as he was out of position many times to make tackles. Too many penalties. I remember back in May under the old format I warned voiced concern and predicted we would lose this game and was scoffed at, wish I was wrong. We'll be ok, Griff see film of his footwork, correct it and we may see no more interceptions, they were weak passes with no velocity. Rality check here Redskin Nation and I'm still all in.

well guys someone has to say it ,no one brought this up and really don't wan't to but the consolation prize to all of this is at least we don't have to put up with a certain negetive nelly who can't post here anymore.

lord knows we are all unhappy about the outcome but compounding it with his comments would have put it over the top .

it might have one of those 20 man over the top rope battle royals ,not a pretty site!!!

but enough of that .Griffin almost brought us back even with all rust .i believe Lombardi said "we didn't really lose, we just ran out of time" or something close to that.

the light switch got turned on in the second half lets hope it stays on all the way to the Superbowl!!!

well guys someone has to say it ,no one brought this up and really don't wan't to but the consolation prize to all of this is at least we don't have to put up with a certain negetive nelly who can't post here anymore.

lord knows we are all unhappy about the outcome but compounding it his his comments would have put it over the top .

it might have one of those 20 man over the top rope battle royals ,not a pretty site!!!

Amen to that Hail. And the old drunk who drove the clown car not around either. That was nearly unbearable when the 2 of them got together after a loss and actually even when we won it was difficult.

Amen to that Hail. And the old drunk who drove the clown car not around either. That was nearly unbearable when the 2 of them got together after a loss and actually even when we won it was difficult.

hail manchild ,

this just goes to prove that they were the same person since we see neither in here  anymore ,once your blocked your blocked !!!

I doubt few here would argue that the better team lost Monday night. Certainly there were some uncharacteristic mistakes from our two star rookies of last season that none of us expect to see much of going forward. I expected RG3 to not have a stellar performance throwing Monday night but I certainly didn't expect him to look that out of sync with his footwork. I'm mostly disappointed in our offensive line’s performance especially in run blocking. I could see AM waited longer than normal to find a seam and in many cases defenders were pushing blockings 3 to 4 yards behind the line of scrimmage into AM’s running lane. However, this is a tough game to really evaluate because we fell behind so early. No doubt the Eagles keyed on stopping the run and dared RG3 to throw. They called the right game plan knowing RG3 would not play to form immediately.

I didn’t view the Chip Kelly up-tempo offense as the primary reason they were so effective early. I credit Vick for being very sharp and crisp with his passes, excluding maybe 3. Vick’s performance out of the gate is what setup the running game for McCoy. I don’t think it mattered if they were snapping the ball every 12 seconds or 60 because playing Biggers in place of Meriweather was bad mistake from the staff last night. BIggers just misses too many tackles and is an average coverage guy at best even at Safety. The Jackson touchdown was a gaffe by either Biggers or Rambo that left Hall with no help in the middle of the end zone. Regardless; the decision of having a player normally playing nickel coverage in Biggers along side a rookie FS in Rambo left our DBs extremely vulnerable.

7 3rd down conversions allowed. 3 turnovers. 2 3rd down conversions. 74 yards rushing. 10 penalties. 1 missed FG.  That my fellow Redskin fanatics is why we lost. Fix those things & we'll go undefeated the rest of the season.

HTTR!!!

Hail canada - I will give you credit but also take a little myself. You have been beating on the 3rd effeciency drum, both off and def since the the Seattle game. Before this game I said getting the iggles off the field on 3rd downs would be the difference in the game. Both were right. 

I will also continue to say the orakpo is more hype than play. IMO jackson is much better at getting to the QB. AIso am not sure Brandon Jenkins isn't already better. For a guy playing in his contract year after finishing the last 2 on IR, ram looked out of place and confused most of the time. Over pursued and provided very little if any pass rush most of the time.

Archived