Extremeskins

I told you.

AkaD

when?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. when?

• Fire him before the end of the day
    • Fire him before next weeks game
    • Fire him before the bye week to give our new coordinator time to teach his system
    • Fire him at the end of the season
    • I am stupid and enjoy losing, so I dont want to hire Helton

Hahaha!! Yeah, you're probably right. I find it absolutely comical that these supposed "Vets" in here think they're so superior to other fans who didn't even know this site existed until recently because they have some gay ass icon next to their name. lmfao.

Wow!! As impressed as I am, I think i'll keep saying whatever I want to, regardless of their approval. Not only do they antagonize me, but they actually believe i'm scared or something. I bet they think that people look up to them in here or something because they have thousands of posts and that makes them cool.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

So far, only you and a couple others have been adults about this conversation in here. I sure do wish we were 5 and 1 like we should be but we're not. Hence my criticism. Good god, the juvenile salty fans really come out don't they Dex?

Originally posted by Manly Dexter

Damn AkaD, I totally agree with you. Seems like as soon as someone with under 1,000 posts says some truth that's the least bit negative, all of the peckerwoods come out of the....well....woods. Spurrier has not shown that he can coach in the NFL yet. And so what if someone with only a few posts under their belt says it. It's TRUE. Your little click that you guys have here is pretty lame. But, in general, I like this site because a lot of people here have some insightful and amusing points to make. So crucify me because I spend most of my free time with my family and I don't have 50,000 posts. (And I don't have a cool avatar. Oooh, my life sucks now, boo hoo hoo.) But please get out and have some fresh air. Thanks for not being scared to speak the truth, AkaD. Although we will probably be banned as of tomorrow, while being accused of rival team affiliation.

Um, I don't have 1000 posts, yet I've never said anything good about Spurrier, and have never had anyone say anything bad about what I say. The reasons for this is that I say it in a way that proves that I'm a true Redskins fan and want what is best for the team. The team could be 0-6 right now and if I lived in Virginia and had season tickets, I'd still never miss a game. Will I wish Spurrier was gone, yes. I have nearly 900 posts, and at least 20% of these posts in some way shape or form have been anti-Spurrier, but at the same time, it has always been pro-Redskins.

I've been to 2 Redskins games in my life because I can't afford to go cross country to watch the Redskins. I live in California, so when the Redskins eventually play the Raiders, I'll be begging that they play them in Oakland. I will be their and watching the team. I watched the Redskins against SF last season. I didn't care much for what Spurrier did for the team in that game, but my friend, a 49ers fan, that I went with had to tell me to shut up about the Redskins on our drive back to A****er. This is how it is with me, I've been a fan longer than some on this board have been alive, that's fine. Last season we went 7-9, I was still cheering the team and believed we could win every game.

I believe still, that if the team came to play, and played for an entire game, we'd win by 30 or more points. Not because of Spurrier, but because this team is one of the most talented teams in the NFL. We have a QB that will in my oppinion, if he can stay healthy, be one of the greats.

This is why I don't get flamed for what I say about Spurrier. I vent my frustrations as well, I don't sugar coat it, I just tell it how it is, and put my opinion in a non-anti Redskins type of post.

Originally posted by AkaD

Hahaha!! Yeah, you're probably right. I find it absolutely comical that these supposed "Vets" in here think they're so superior to other fans who didn't even know this site existed until recently because they have some gay ass icon next to their name. lmfao.

Wow!! As impressed as I am, I think i'll keep saying whatever I want to, regardless of their approval. Not only do they antagonize me, but they actually believe i'm scared or something. I bet they think that people look up to them in here or something because they have thousands of posts and that makes them cool.

Hahahahahaha!!!!

So far, only you and a couple others have been adults about this conversation in here. I sure do wish we were 5 and 1 like we should be but we're not. Hence my criticism. Good god, the juvenile salty fans really come out don't they Dex?

Hey, I want to give you a heads-up. It seems like some of these people are like next-door neighbors or something to the owners of the site. Ask Skinswin. He asked the administrator where his T-shirt was in a post. The "lifers" (LOL) thought that he should have sent a PM to the admin. instead and absolutely ripped this guy. So next thing you know the administrator was on there threatening to ban him if he didn't apologize. I'd hate to see you get banned because these "lifers" with nothing better to do decide to go and tattle like little babies. And watch out for the Navy guy. He's pretty funny to read (not being insulting). Every other post is about how much older and wiser he is than all of us. I think this old guy is a funny dude. Peace again.

Totally different circumstance MD, and I'm betting that if you can get past your post envy for a second you're smart enough to know that. If not, go back and reread that thread. I'm not going rehash that one here. What's done is done and you're way off base with that one. If anyone's acting like the baby's here it's a couple of the "new guys". Throw out a bunch of opinions and then start with the "they're picking on me cuz" defense when people disagree and don't see the "light" like you do.

Originally posted by Symbol

Um, I don't have 1000 posts, yet I've never said anything good about Spurrier, and have never had anyone say anything bad about what I say............

Hey Symbol, who asked you?!! Just kidding brother. Thank you for posting a reply without trying to make me feel like a 2-year old know-nothing. I think the main problem I have with some of these posters is how they try and talk down to certain people. now, although you may not admit to it, you know what I'm talking about. Certain people can't say ANYTHING without getting a comment like: "This was already posted, you dumb a55" or "You should be banned, and I will tell the admin to do it, etc". Then their little buddies chime in after them. Hey, I like this site because it's cool to hear some of the fellow fan's opinions, but some people's attitudes here stink. But oh well, have a good one!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Originally posted by Park City Skins

If anyone's acting like the baby's here it's a couple of the "new guys". Throw out a bunch of opinions and then start with the "they're picking on me cuz" defense when people disagree and don't see the "light" like you do.

It's not that people have to agree with other posts, it's just that they disagree very disrespectfully. Look, so someone says "I told you so". BIG DEAL. It doesn't mean the get-along gang has to start calling the guy a "dumb a55" or start talking down to him. Like I said, it's too easy to get under some people's Skins. No pun intended.

akad....you have to be kidding right? it's not your job to know Xs & Os...only to make wild-arse assertions about the coaching staff who work the Xs and Os!!!!! lmao................

you can't possibly be 33!!!!! right or wrong....you're a child...that much is clear........

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I was suspended for three days by the administrator because I was tattled on. He said that i threatened people with violence. I explained to him that the only thing I did was defend myself from a barrage of insults. I insinuated that I would be more than happy to meet with whoever it was I was talking to, so that he could say what he thought to my face, but I never threatened ANYONE. I shouldn't of sunk to that level in the first place, but that guy was just absolutely out of control with his comments to me. This is the reason these other guys claim i'm starting fights and what-not. I never initiated any kind of argument with anyone what-so-ever. The only thing I did was defend myself against these name calling childish posters. It's pretty funny how these "superior intellect Veterans" will tattle tale like school girls though isn't it? Please. Unlike them, my life wouldn't be completely over if I couldn't return to the Extreme Skins message board. Hahahahahaha!!! I have way too many other things on my mind and going on. I could care less one way or the other if i'm allowed to post in here. I'll tell you what though, if I do wind up posting thousands of times in here, I definitely wouldn't get some big head and treat newcomers like morons. In fact, i'd welcome them AND their opinions. I can't stand clicks. It does the sites NO good either. Inexperienced site mgmt will do almost anything to keep their regulars, even if it means losing thousands of newcomers. You can't become close to anyone on a message board, especially if you work for the site, but when you have interaction with the members it happens.

Lates.

Yeah, I'M the child. Hahahaha!!! What a joke that post was.

Like I can't have an opinion (that is shared with many in here) that our coaching staff is horrible because i'm not a NFL analyst. Go away little boy. Find a thread that likes AOL chatters in it looking for girls. Hahaha!!

Originally posted by fansince62

akad....you have to be kidding right? it's not your job to know Xs & Os...only to make wild-arse assertions about the coaching staff who work the Xs and Os!!!!! lmao................

you can't possibly be 33!!!!! right or wrong....you're a child...that much is clear........

Aren't you being a little hypocritical? You're reacting to his post like a child, while at the same time calling him one. We're sorry of we aren't a member of the "1,000 post click". We have lives. Toodles.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

OMG!! Get into a fight? What... just because I don't bow to Xtreme Vets who disagree?? Yeah, okay. I'll tell you what. Why don't you find, in either week or thread i've started, where I start a fight with anyone. Why don't you show me some proof of my adolescent behavior, because if I remember correctly, I simply let loose on Spurrier for his coaching strategies and lack of discipline. I don't recall being pissed at any of YOU. And i'll tell you this, if none of you agree with my negative viewpoints, what on earth justifies YOU posting on MY thread?? Not only do you post, but you seem to think that calling me an idiot or NOT a real fan is going to accomplish something with this suppossed "Substance" filled site you all speak of.

AkaD. Let me get this straight. I'm NOT allowed to voice an opinion on your posts because I've got a lot of posts under my name? THAT suddenly makes me just another moron who haas accused you of not being a real fan?

Looks to me like you are guilty of reverse discrimination here buddy. :) You and your sidekick need to get over your complex about the 'vets.' Because that's what a messageboard is guy. People posting messages. And people who post the most frequently will, um, respond the most frequently. So if you don't want people to respond to your venting, I suggest you just write it down and email it to yourself. But if you post it here, people are going to comment on it. And a lot of those people are going to be 'vets.' That's the whole point of a messageboard. You think you're the only person anyone ever disagrees with here? :rolleyes:

I've seen you start three threads here. Your very first one here ended in a p!ssing contest with a very civil Eagle fan who was just giving you a freindly rib. The second ended with you getting banned for physically threatening people. And now there's this one. Maybe I'm being daft, but did you actually accuse someone who disagreed with you of hurting the team? That's taking yourself WAY too seriously. Seriously. :)

Now your a liar. I never TATTLED on you. You wanted to actually take this to the street with me and I said to come on with it. You actually got so mad, you were willing to drive 6 hours to my home in NY and fight me. Thats why you were banned. To actually think somebody would come to blows over a thread is crazy but I will never back down from anybody. I wrote it off as you being pissed about the game, we even talked in another thread. Now in this one you say you never threatened anyone. Now I'm not sure you know what you post. I have never added anybody to my ignore list but I think you will be the first. And some advice, it's not that you talk bad about the skins, hell, look at some of my post, I have said they suck sometimes, it's how to respond to people, you have a lot of anger man, try taking a management class. I'm done

AkaD. Let me get this straight. I'm NOT allowed to voice an opinion on your posts because I've got a lot of posts under my name? THAT suddenly makes me just another moron who haas accused you of not being a real fan?
OMG!! What in Gods name are you talking about? Not allowed?? Hahaha!! Now that is absolutely ridiculous. Anyone can post anywhere they like in any message board. What I said to you was, why would you want to post in here if you disagree with me so badly? I never once said anyone COULDN'T. What a joke. I love how all of you keep twisting everything to make yourselves look better. Please.
Now your a liar. I never TATTLED on you. You wanted to actually take this to the street with me and I said to come on with it. You actually got so mad, you were willing to drive 6 hours to my home in NY and fight me. Thats why you were banned. To actually think somebody would come to blows over a thread is crazy but I will never back down from anybody.
First off, let me appologize for insinuating that I wanted to fight you. I had no intention on actually doing that, but I wanted you to know that if you had said that to my face we would have had a problem. And when exactly did I say YOU tattled? I have no idea who did it and I never claimed I did. Calling me yet another name isn't going to help this situation much, so i'll just assume you didn't mean to call me a liar. Yes, I do tend to get angry w i'm slanderously attacked because of my opinion of a damn game. I doubt a "class" is going to help me since it has never happened to me in my life except for here. By the way, I didn't "threaten" anyone Skins and you know it. I am sorry that I said that though.

Lates.

OMG!! What in Gods name are you talking about? Not allowed?? Hahaha!! Now that is absolutely ridiculous. Anyone can post anywhere they like in any message board. What I said to you was, why would you want to post in here if you disagree with me so badly? I never once said anyone COULDN'T. What a joke. I love how all of you keep twisting everything to make yourselves look better. Please.

:doh:

Way to miss the point. Oh well.

Why would I want to post if I disagree with you? Well, because I disagree with you. Waiting around for threads I agreed with and shouting "You are such a genius!" would get awfully boring after awhile. :)

Unlike them, my life wouldn't be completely over if I couldn't return to the Extreme Skins message board. Hahahahahaha!!! I have way too many other things on my mind and going on.

You and MD continue to post things like this that imply that people are spending their Saturday nights writing about how much they love the Redskins or something. From what I've noticed this place gets active on Sundays and Mondays to discuss the Skins and then later in the workweek to talk about the upcoming game.

If you really had all these other things on your mind, why would you be spending an entire day here picking fights with the "Lifers"?

If you really had all these other things on your mind, why would you be spending an entire day here picking fights with the "Lifers"?
I'm not in high school man. Sundays I stay home and watch sports. It's a work holiday for me today. I guess i'm just very curious what someone will say next in here. It's comical. Absolutely comical.

That's cool that you're not in high school (I'm not sure how that's relevant), I was just wondering.

Anyway, I don't care that people post negative things. It'd be pretty boring if they didn't. I tend to be positive and I like hearing opposing viewpoints. People just can't get so mad and start attacking when people disagree.

I mean, you apparently disagree with me that the Skins can finish 9-7 or so this year....I can deal with that.

Finally!!! An adult conversation. Hahaha!!

What I meant by "high school" was i'm not out and about constantly like most kids are. I value my time off and enjoy sitting on my ass on Sunday and holidays. lol. I usually go out Friday and Saturday nights, and I play hockey on tues. and thurs. nights, but sunday is my sitting around relaxing and surfin' the message boards day. I think we'll be 10 and 6 this year and win the division. Dallas will be 8 and 8. Philidelphia and the Giants will be 9 and 7. That's my prediction.

Lates.

:D Yes, normally I start a thread in the heat of the moment. Haha!!

I know it sounds like i'm extremely pissed off when I start a thread, and I am, but believe you me, I get over it very quickly. I am a die-hard Skins fan, but losing isn't something that i'm not used to obviously... it's simply something i'm getting really sick of. I vent against whoever I believe the culprit may be that's responsible for us losing, and so far it's been ALL Spurrier, but I always come around shortly after and resume my hopefullness.

I know it sounds unlikely that my prediction of a 10 and 6 season and winning our division will become a reality, but bare with me for a few...

Positives:

We do have a solid cast of talent on our club.

We do look pretty close to unstoppable periodically during games.

We do have a solid defensive backfield.

We do have a great QB with a great arm.

We do have solid WR's.

We do have plenty of speed at RB.

We do have a great offensive playbook.

Negatives:

We shoot ourselves in the foot with penalties.

We don't execute consistantly on offense.

Our audibles and lack of cohesion on the line omits alot of QB pressure.

Our defensive line isn't getting enough pressure on opposing QB's.

Our key receivers are dropping balls at crucial moments in the game.

Our coaching staff isn't exploiting opponents weaknesses or using our strengths properly.

I'm sure I am leaving some out, but this is basically our situation presently. Now correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe that our coaching staff is intelligent enough to know this already. (I say that loosely.) I believe that by the time we come back from our bye week, we will have corrected at least the areas that we control. And yes, we pretty much control every one of those, but realistically, I believe that if we can grow from these losses and come together cohesively as units, and play within the rules, that all the other problems will take care of themselves. We have run out of excuses as a team now that we have the personell that we do. Now it's simply a matter of how long it takes for the players to realize this and start playing like the team they can be. Like I said, I give it until after the bye week, and I bet this team begins lighting it up in the second half of the year. Just my opinion.

Lates.

Archived