Extremeskins

I told you.

AkaD

when?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. when?

• Fire him before the end of the day
    • Fire him before next weeks game
    • Fire him before the bye week to give our new coordinator time to teach his system
    • Fire him at the end of the season
    • I am stupid and enjoy losing, so I dont want to hire Helton

Everyone is upset after another loss. But why fight amoungst ourselves??

The truth of the matter is we should be mad at Spurrier because he can't coach pro ball and we've seen enough to know that now.

We need to be mad at the FO (Snyder as usual). He hired this corn ball coach.

Spurrier refuses to change and modify his protection schemes and Ramsey is getting killed. Our D-line is one of the worse in the league but everyone in this room knew that except the skins FO!

AkaD....you don't know when to give up do you? I know you are angry and pissed....been there, done that..........but you need to give it a rest........you spilled your bile, let off steam, etc....time to move on...........unless you have some constructive criticism........otherwise, it's just venting and that gets boring after a while..........

Ah, post envy. :)..... losers...is that anything like "sore" loser?.....Now..at 5.44 posts per day, looks like you're well on your way to no life. Hope we didn't disturb your unhappy life. Okay. I'm off to my room too dad.

Okay, let's review my posts, shall we???

I have come in here and simply posted my opinion of MY team! Only after being verbally attacked did I "start" anything.

What did you think i'd do A**HOLE?!?! Did you think i'd sit here and get called "idiot" and "dumbass" just because my opinion was negative and cower to you all because you're such cool posters in here or something?? Do you think I give a flying crap who you think you are on a damn message board with your thousands of posts and your stupid icon status?!?!?! Well, if you did you're sadly mistaken my fellow fan, because I don't. Now you can either accept that I have views that aren't yours, or you can continue to argue with me about mine, but either way it doesn't make me any less of a fan than you or anyone else in here for that matter. I don't like how my team looks. Grow up and get over it.

AkaD...at least be accurate....you stated SOS has no control over the players and then went on to wank about how much you spent on tickets.....while we recognize the deep analytic skills that led to this profound observation......never mind........you were beotching after a frustrating loss.......all right already!!! you did not contribute anything scintillating from a football pov....get it off your chest and move on!!!!

Originally posted by AkaD

Brave, you're an idiot. Did you even read my post? I said I never WAS on any bandwagon. Duh.

You know...I really try and be nice. A good guy. I try. But sometimes I fall short.

Why don't you shut the hell up Aka? In one breath you're telling us 'we don't know you' and in the next you're calling a vet here (and a friend) an 'idiot'.

I think we all know who the idiot is.

Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

First of all, what in the world does Spurrier not having control of his players have to do with my tickets??? Weird.

Second of all, I ****ed about a frustrating loss, yes. ONCE. I then proceeded into this worthless dialect with you supposed "Football wizards".

Third, You were trying to be nice Tarhog? I can only imagine how you try and be offensive. Strange.

Fourth for Ljer, I think it would be a very smart move on Snyders part to get Cowher. He is most likely on his way out of Pittsburgh after the season. I think Spurrier should be an offensive coordinator. Normally, coaches are groomed in coordinator positions and fare well later on as head coaches, with the exception of Norv. I seriously doubt that SS would want to do anything but be a head coach, but I think that would be our greatest scenario. Hypothetically of course.

Originally posted by Skin-N-NY

get Cowher :doh:

Are you insane? Please tell me how Bill Cowher is gonna make this a better football team.

And please don't go off on some tangent about me calling you names or whatever, I would like to know why you think Cowher would work here. I don't think he would work anywhere. I can't stand him .

Opps, I quoted myself instead of doing an edit. Sorry :laugh:

Are YOU serious?!?!?! Let me ask you something. Do you know anything about Bill Cowher? Did you know he has been in the playoffs all but TWO seasons in 11 seasons??? Did you know he's won his division 7 times and has been in 3 AFC championship games and 1 Superbowl in 11 seasons??? Did you know his record as a head coach is 112 - 66 - 1????? Do you have any idea how demanding and disciplined his teams have been??? What exactly is it that you think we need dude??? :rolleyes:

1 Superbowl-which he lost

3 AFC Championships- 2 of which he lost

7 Division Championships- Yeah, thats the division with Cincy, Cleveland, Baltimore. Yeah, Good teams.

I'm not sure what we need. If I knew I guess I'd be there making decisions and not here talking with you but I'm pretty sure Cowher is not what we need. Because here is what would happen. Cowher would come in and clean house like all the other coaches, we would have to learn a new O and a new D. there would be new players. It would be the SAME OL THING all over again. I'm sick and tired of changing every 2 freaking years. I want a system to come in and stay in place for more than 6 months. I want to see what this team can do when EVERYBODY is on the same sheet of music. I say we just give everybody time. Yeah, there will have to be some small changes here and there but no more huge changes for a few years. Please. And don't roll your eyes at me, lol

I've got to hand that one to you, that was a good one Tar. :cheers:

Well i'll tell you why Sanity. I miss most of the game on the sidelines. I pretty much act as a photographer assistant. I have to load and unload film constantly and when i'm not i'm taking my own pictures. It's hard to stay in the game. I mostly talk to other photographers, players (when I can) and cheerleaders (perks). As for the game, I hardly see it AT ALL. I used to go to almost every game and do that, but now-a-days it's more like 3 or 4 a year. I buy tickets to the other home ones and get to actually watch and hang out with my girlfriend and my friends. But it's fun either way.

OK kiddies take a day to vent then after your timeout you can converse tomorrow.

And yes this is a message board but freedom of speech doesnt mean that this place has to be a forum to rants and sniveling or name calling.

People can simply put you on the ignore list and if it gets too abusive you can be directed to yahoo sports groups or cnpd.

However since I dont follow your post I will give u the benefit of the doubt that you are just hurting from the loss and just need to let out the frustration but will be cordial domani

Ciao

Archived